Secret feelings pt 1

August 17th, 1982
Your getting ready to go see Motley Crue at the Whiskey a go go. You put on your leather pants, Leopard print tank top, high heel leather boots, and bright red lipstick. Your just about done getting ready, your just finishing teasing your hair when the phone rings. You hurry to grab it and a familiar voice comes over the phone.

"Hey y/n where are you?" It's your friend your going with to the concert.

"I'm at my house, I'm almost done getting ready." You reply.

"We'll hurry up and get your ass down here the concert starts soon."

You look up at the clock, "shit." You say as you realize its 7:30 and the concert starts at 8:00.

"I'll be down there in a few minutes." You say to your friend as you hang up the phone and quickly grab your leather jacket from off your bed.

You only live about 10 minutes away so you scurry your way through the giant crowd of people crowding the sunset strip to get the your friend.

You make near the front of the line where your friend is.

"Oh my god y/n I thought you weren't gonna weren't gonna make it!" Your friend says

"You really thought I was going to miss seeing Motley Crue are you serious."  You laugh

Just then the ticket booth opened and you waited for the first couple of people in front to get their tickets, not long before you and your friend get your tickets too.

You both make it in and run to the front row to get the best view possible.

"Did you see what they looked like on the posters?" Your friend asks

"Yeah did you see the one guy with big fluffy hair and the strips on his face?"

"Isn't he the bassist?" Your friend asks

"I have no idea but I really wanna see him." You reply.

"Is someone in love?" You friend playfully ask.

"Shut up I don't wanna talk about it." You quickly snap back.

Just then the lights went out, and a loud guitar started blasting through the entire place, it felt hypnotizing. The singer started screaming into the microphone, the drummer was slamming the drums as if his life depended on it, and there he was.

A tall guy with black fluffy hair that looked like it went all the way to the ceiling with bangs so long you couldn't barley see his eyes. Standing there in cover head to toe in leather. Knee high leather boots, red leather pants, and a leather shirt covered in chains.

You couldn't take your eyes off of him, and he couldn't take his eyes off you either. You were so off in your own world staring at him as all of the songs played you didn't even realize he was staring back at you.

"Y/n!" Your friend yells as she hits you in the back of the head.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" You yell.

"DO YOU NOT SEE HIM STARING AT YOU DUMB FUCK?"

You turn back around to face the fluffy haired guy and that's exactly what he was still doing. Your eyes locked with his, well the little you could see of his eyes.

Before you knew it the concert was over, as all of the band member walked off, the bassist flipped his hair and gave you a little wink

"I can't breathe, did that just- what, how?" You ask your friend with the biggest grin on your face.

"I think he likes you." Your friend says

You never responded you just stood still shocked trying to process what had just happened.

"Let's go see what merchandise they have." Your friend says you get dragged over to the table where all of the bands shirts are.