Sick Day

"What's wrong love, why do you look so down?" Nikki says.

"I feel sick." You say.

"AND YOUR TRYING TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN?!" Nikki yells.

"Y- yeah?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT I REFUSE TO LET YOU DO THAT!"

"But the kitchen needs to be cleaned." You say in a dull, scratchy tone.

"The kitchen can wait y/n, you need to rest." Nikki says rubbing your shoulders.

Nikki takes your hands and brings you to two's bedroom. He gets you're jeans off and helps you get pajama pants on.

"Here, lay down." Nikki says.

"Do you feel like you're gonna throw up or something?"

"No I just feel gross and congested." You say.

"Want me to put on a movie for or anything love?" Nikki says stroking you're hair.

"No thank you"

"Okay love stay here I'll come check on you in a bit." Nikki says giving you a kiss on the head.

You hear a bunch of crashing coming from the kitchen, "EVERYTHING IS FINE A PLATE JUST FELL!" Nikki yells.

"Oh boy" You think to yourself.

You smell something good coming from the kitchen so you get up to see what it is. Just as you round the corner Nikki spots you.

"GO LAY BACK DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Nikki yells.

"I just wanted to see what-" before you could finish Nikki walks over and scoops you up in his arms and carry's you back to bed.

"Lay down" NIkki says seriously

"No" you say with a mischievous smile

Nikki puts his hand on your forehead and pushes you down into the pillow as you laugh in response

"I'll be back in a minute."  Nikki says laughing giving you a kiss on the cheek as he head back into the kitchen.

Just as Nikki said not even five minutes later Nikki came back with a bowl in his hand and a can of sprite.

"I made you chicken noodle soup to make you feel better." Nikki says with a smile.

"Thanks love."