Secret Feelings pt 7

"I'm bored." You say as you and Nikki lay on his bed finishing the last of the chips.

"Same." Nikki agrees.

"What should we do?" You ask.

"We can dye our hair." Nikki suggests.

"Who's we?" You say with a weird look on your face.

"Come on it'll be fun!" Nikki says nudging your shoulder.

"If you let me pick out a record we can play while we do it then I'll let you dye my hair." You say.

"Deal, go look through them see what you can find."

You scroll the all the records Nikki has, passing artists like Foreigner, Rush, Styx, and the Ramones until you finally reach the album High 'N' Dry by Def Leppard. You put the record on the record player and the guitar riff for let it go begins to play as you move your body to the music.

"You've got some moves." Nikki says with a huge grin while he watches you.

"You know how hair dye works, right?" Nikki asks.

You look at Nikki dumbfounded "You've never died your hair before?"

"I mean I have but I've never done it myself Tommy's always done it for me."

"Oh my fucking- give me this!" You say taking the bottle of hair dye shaking it up so everything is mixed.

"Union Jack is back with a hole in his head." You begin to sing as the song another hit and run begins to play.

"Can I dye your hair first?" Nikki asks.

"Absolutely not you are going to watch me dye your hair first so I can teach before you even think about touching my scalp!" You snap.

"Sit down." You say pointing at the edge of the shower.

"Fine." Nikki says taking his shirt off and rolling his eyes.

You begin to paint Nikki's hair with the black hair dye trying to show him how to properly do it.

"It's just like your painting, you use the brush to paint the whole surface got it."

"That's all?" Nikki asks.

"Yep just make sure you flip you hair and get every bit of your hair."

Your about two thirds of the way done putting all the hair dye in Nikki's hair when soft guitar for bringin on the heartbreak begins to play.

"Gypsy, sittin' lookin' pretty." You begin to sing.

Nikki begins to hum along with you

"Come on you know you wanna sing it." You say.

"No I don't"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!" Nikki laughs.

"Come on you have to sing at least a little bit of the song with me."

"I'm not going to!"

"You gonna sing at least the chorus with me or this hair dye is going on your face!" You say holding the brush close to his nose.

The guitar starts to get heavier as it gets closer and closer to the chorus.

"Jesus Christ I'm only doing this cause I like you."

"YOUR BRINGIN ON THE HEARTBREAK!" You both scream.

"Your neighbors are gonna hate us." You laugh.

"They already do."

"Alrighty all done now we just have to wait." You say.

"Time to do your hair now." Nikki smiles.

"God dammit I was hoping you forgot."