Makeup

"Hey Nikki." You ask.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Can I do your make up?"

"Excuse me?" Nikki says with a frightened look on his face.

"Come on!" You say grabbing Nikki's arm and bringing him over to your vanity.

"But I don't wear makeup!" Nikki whines.

You give Nikki a blank look

"Ok that's stage makeup it doesn't  count I don't wear a full face of makeup."

"You'll be fine I'm gonna make you look beautiful." You say.

"Are you saying I'm not beautiful?" Nikki says with a pouty look in his face.

"Your very beautiful, I'm just adding to it." You say with a smile.

"Now sit still."

"Okay geez."

"What the hell is that?" Nikki says.

"It's a pan stick it gets rid of the bumps and stuff on your face." You say rubbing it on Nikki's face.

"Why is so thick?" Nikki says with a discussed face.

You hold back laughter

"Not Like that you weirdo!" Nikki laughs.

"Hold on let me put your bangs back."

"We really don't have to." Nikki says.

"Well I don't wanna get makeup in your hair." You say pinning  Nikki's bangs back with a Bobby pin.

"But my forehead is so big!" Nikki yells.

"Your fine." You say kissing Nikki's forehead.

"We're putting blush on now I think you know what this is."

"I look sunburnt." Nikki says looking in the mirror.

"Eyeshadow!" You say holding a blue stick of eyeshadow with an evil look on your face.

"Oh babe can't we do another color like black or something." Nikki says leaning away.

"You already know what that looks like, we're doing something different."

"I am not letting you poke me in the eye with that thing!" Nikki says holding you back from putting mascara on him.

"I'll be gentle I promise!"

You hold Nikki's head in your hand apply the black mascara as gently as possible.

"See that wasn't so bad." You say.

"Can I put the eyeliner on?" Nikki asks.

"Go ahead!" You encourage.

Nikki quickly puts the eyeliner on after it taking about a month for him to figure out.

"You've worn lipstick before right?" You sarcastically ask.

"Dark red yes."

"Ok well we're gonna do a new color." You say excitedly.

"WHY GOLD?!"

"BECAUSE ITS SHINY!" You yell back.

You apply the god awful gold lipstick getting more on Nikki's face then his actual lips due to the fact of him desperately trying to hold you back from putting it on.

"Do I look like Cyndi Lauper yet?" Nikki laughs.

"If she had black hair maybe."

"Okay I think you done." You say.

"Dear god get this stuff off of me." Nikki says taking a final look in the mirror.

"Before we do look at me." You say quickly taking a Polaroid of Nikki's beautiful makeup.

"Now we can take it off." You laugh.