Secret Feelings pt 10

You walk into the store and grab the lowest costing black sheets they have and check out to drive back to Nikki's place.

"Got em." You stay tossing the sheets to him.

"That quick?" Nikki says sounding impressed.

"Told you I'd be quick."

You both take the horribly smelling sheet off the bed dust off all the crumbs off of the mattress before putting the new sheet on.

"That was easy." Nikki says.

"Are there blankets and pillows we can put on here?" You ask.

"We can just grab the ones off my bed for now."

Just then you hear a knock at the door and it's the pizza and breadsticks Nikki had ordered earlier.

"Thank you!" You say to the pizza delivery guy before paying him.

"You ready to eat?" you ask as Nikki brings his pillows and blankets to put on the bed.

"Yeah but I'm gonna go change real quick these leather pants aren't the comfiest to sleep in."

You were already in your pajamas with your large Van Halen shirt and pajama shorts on. You make the bed and grab some plates to put the breadsticks on so you can just eat them off the plate and eat the pizza out of the box.

"Now I'm ready to eat." Nikki says walking out with just black pajama pants with skulls on them.

"Let me just put this in and then I think we'll be situated." You say popping The Shining into the vcr.

After about 20 minutes it was dark outside and you and Nikki were both full from all of the pizza, breadsticks and coke you were eating and drinking. So, you grab the pizza and breadsticks and try to make room for it all in the refrigerator.

"Y/n." Nikki whines from across the room.

"What is it?" You laugh.

You look over and Nikki has his arms stretched all the way out motioning his hands for you to come over to him.

"Do you want cuddles?" You ask.

"Mhm." Nikki nods with a huge grin on his face.

You walk over and crawl into Nikki's arms as he brings your head to his chest and wraps his arms around you. You both lay watching the movie for quite a while until a scene where Jack jumps out from behind a wall with an axe. You scream a little digging your head into the crevasse of Nikki's neck.

"Did that scare you?" Nikki laughs.

You nod your head looking back at the screen.

Nikki grabs the chin making you look him in the eyes.

"Your so gorgeous." He smiles.

"Your very handsome." You smile back.

Before you know it you and Nikki's lips connect as you both wrap your arms around each other. You smile causing your lips to disconnect.

"I love you." You say.

"I love you more." Nikki says.

I hope you all liked this story! I'm thinking of more story's to write. Leave suggestions if you would like. :)