Secret feelings pt 3

It's the day after the Motley Crue concert and your sleeping in... for a long time. You wake up around 8:pm because you were to lazy to get up and do anything earlier in the day.

"I really need to take a shower." You say to yourself as you didn't shower when you came home

You get up walk down the hall,  get some new clothes out of the dryer and head to the bathroom. You hop in so you can wash the sweat off of your body that is making you smell... well not the greatest. Then you hear the phone ring.

"Your seriously calling me right now." You say in an annoyed tone.

You ignore and go back to washing yourself, Then the phone rings again. You still ignore it even more annoyed, then a message comes across the answering machine.

"Hey it's Nikki Sixx, you know the bassist in the band you saw last night, you seem pretty cool and I really wanted to get to know you, so yeah call me back when you can." Nikki says leaving his number as well.

"How the hell did he get my number?" You question to yourself.

You finish washing up and put on your pajamas since you don't plan on going anywhere tonight and head to the phone to call your friend.

You dial the number and wait for them to answer.

"Hey y/n what's going on?" You friend answers.

"You know the guy in the band I was staring at last night?" You ask your friend.

"Yeah." Your friend says excitedly.

"Why do you sound so exited?"

"Did he call you yet?" Your friend asks.

"Yeah but I was in the shower so he left me a message, also how did he get my number?"

"Oh I gave it to him." Your friend casually says.

"WHAT?!" You say in shock.

"What did you not want me to?"

"No no I'm glad you did I just, I want to call him back really bad but I'm scared." You say.

"Do you seriously need me to come over to help you with this?" Your friend asks annoyed.

"Please."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." Your friend says as you both hang up the phone.

Your friend walks into your house to see you sitting on your bed staring at the phone on your nightstand with you fiddling with your finger because your so nervous.

"It's not that big of a deal y/n." You friend says

"What if he's not up, what if he thinks I'm a bitch for not answering, what if he-"

"Y/N." Your friend screams at you.

"I don't think he would've left you a message if he didn't want you to call him back." You friend snaps at you.

"I guess your right."

"So what are you waiting for call him and see what he says!" Your friend encourages."

You play back the answering machine and dial the number he left for you. You pick up the phone and wait for him to answer.

"You think he's still awake it's like 10:00?"you ask your friend.

Before your friend responds you answer your own question with.

"He's probably a night kind of person."

"Someone's been thinking about someone for a while!" Your teases.

"Shut up!" You laugh

"Well imma be in the kitchen eating all of your food if you need me." Your friend says as she walks out of your room and closes the door.

"YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE!" You yell.

"ITS AN INTIMATE MOMENT FOR YOU TWO!" Your friend yells back.