13. End Of Mission Iron-Man

"Uncle Clint, Lucky is such a cool dog!" Amelia exclaimed while she watched Clint teach Lucky several different tricks.

"I know, right?" Clint glanced over at the eight-year-old and grinned. "Here sweetheart, watch this," he said as he turned his attention back to Lucky. "Lucky, sit!" he commanded.

Lucky did as Clint told him and Amelia sat there in shock.

"Whoa! That's so awesome," Amelia said excitedly.

"Now all I have to do is teach him to steal Fury's burgers of his plate when he's not in the room," Clint flashed a grin at his niece.

Amelia couldn't help but giggle and wrap her arms around Clint. "I have missed you, uncle Clint!" she exclaimed.

"I have missed you too, sweetheart!" Clint exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the younger redhead. "The farm hasn't been the same without you or your mama," he told her.

"Now that you're here we can build sandcastles on the beach, stay up late and watch movies!" Amelia said excitedly.

"Well, all of that sounds fun but I don't think your mama will let you stay up late and watch movies," Clint paused with a knowing smirk on his face. "Okay, how about we leave Lucky down here and I'll show you my favourite place to hang out?" he questioned.

"But won't Lucky be lonely?" Amelia frowned.

"Oh, he will be fine. I'm sure that he will just sleep until we come back," Clint chuckled. "So, what do you say? Want to come and check it out?" he asked.

"Sure!" Amelia agreed. "Where are we going?" she wondered.

"The vents!" Clint exclaimed.

Amelia turned to look at the man with a puzzled face. "The vents? What's so cool about the vents?" she questioned.

"Well munchkin, you'll just have to see when we get there," Clint chuckled and waited for Amelia to follow him.

"Okay," Amelia answered apprehensively.

"Before we do that, we've gotta grab some snacks and soda!" Clint stated, starting to walk towards the cafeteria.

"I think that my mama will be mad with you when she finds out that you let me have soda," Amelia giggled knowingly.

"Well, it's a good job that I'm not afraid of your mama then, huh?" Clint winked at the eight-year-old who laughed again and they entered the cafeteria. "So, what flavour soda do you want?" he questioned.

Amelia grinned and peered over the counter to take a look at the different flavours. "Cola, please!" she exclaimed.

"Alright, cola it is!" Clint said, leaning over to grab 2 cans of soda. "Now for the snacks, see anything that you like?" he asked.

"Candy?" Amelia wondered curiously.

"Of course, what kind of uncle would I be if I didn't let you have candy?" Clint grinned down at Amelia who looked around with her eyes wide.

"Those ones, please!" Amelia pointed over in the direction of the bars of Hershey's, some Skittles and Jolly Ranchers.

"Of course munchkin," Clint agreed and picked them up before he went ahead and added some other different types and chips as well to the pile. "Alright, now we're set to head to the vents!" he exclaimed.

"Miss Potts?" Natasha approached the strawberry blonde woman who was sitting on the private jet while she scrolled through her phone.

"Yes?" Pepper looked up to find Natasha standing near to her.

Natasha gave the woman a polite smile. "I just wanted to let you know that I have been informed that we will be landing shortly," she told the strawberry blonde woman.