- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 -

୨⎯ " 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢? " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Y/n POV

I'm walking to Sakura's house right now, her house is just like 5 to 7 blocks away, not that far. I knocked on the door and Ms. Masaki answered 

"Oh hi Y/n! Here for Sakura again?" 

I nodded and gave her a plastic bag that my mom gave me. Mrs. Masaki looked at it swiftly and smiled 

"When you come home, tell your mom I said thank you! Come in, she's in the living room" 

I nodded again and went to their living room. Masaki's house was always neat and clean, it was also bigger than ours. Sakura is always called the richest girl in school, people ask me how I became friends with her. It's simple really, just talk to her and she will get comfortable talking to you eventually. We might not have much in common but we keep in touch. She was sitting on her father's armchair and watching another anime but this seems unfamiliar, she usually watches overrated animes or a new episode of her favorite. 

"Hey Saku!" Saku was a nickname that I gave to her, she told me it was a boys name but both of us didn't really care

"Oh hey!" She paused the anime and turned to me

"My friend told me about this anime! And it's really good!"

I sat at one of the couches that are near the armchair 

"Please- You say every anime is good and worth to watch"

"Because it is! Kinda unusual for a 2010 anime to look like it was made in the 1970s-" She pointed at the tv "If you don't mind, i'll continue watching" As she played the episode again.

I stared at the screen, it did look like it was made from the 1970s. This anime was a tad bit gives that weird dirty vibe but it's also a bit gory, made sense for an anime who is filled with demon butlers. The screen paused again as Sakura looked at me with glistening eyes.

"Can you pleaseee stay over?"

"Sakura, you know my answer, my mom wouldn't allow it!"

"Aw come on!" She gave me a disappointed look as well as an eye roll "She allows me to stay at yours! Get your phone and let me do the talking!"

I glared at her as I gave her the phone, she snatched it before I let go. I heard the phone ringing, then my mom answered. After a while, she ended the call and gave me her phone back.

"She said yes! She told me that she'll drop off your stuff" Sakura exclaimed

What you expect from my mom, she treats Sakura so nicely while I'm like trash. We continued watching the anime while waiting for my mom to drop it off, she soon reached and Mrs. Masaki plopped my bags to the Sakura's bed gently. We finished the entire story in one night, not gonna lie that the anime was better than what she usually watches.

Sakura decided to ditch the beds into sleeping bags. I laid down at my sleeping bag and stared at the nice pink ceiling. We both talked to each other without looking at the other person.

"Out of all the animes I forced you to watch, which ones are your fav?"

"None except for what we watched now"

"Oh? Which character is your favorite and hated?"

"I have no favorite but I hate the main character!"

"Ciel? Why?"

"I don't know...He's just annoying"

"Oh well...I wish Me and Y/N goes to Black Butler and Y/N marries Ciel!"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever, I'm going to sleep...Night"

"Oh? Oyasuminasai Y/N!" we're the last sentence I hear that came out of her lips before I saw pure darkness

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 ♡