- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 -

୨⎯ " getting to know the servants, i see? " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Sakura POV

I was with Finny in the garden. He told me to plant new flowers with him. I personally loved gardening, I loved hanging out with my obachan (grandma). It's sad that I had to leave Japan...I missed her...

"Sakura?" I got out of my thoughts and looked back at the strawberry-blond hair.

"Oh yes?"

"I was going to ask how you and Y/N are siblings? Like you guys barely look like each other"

Oh ___ ! I didn't think about that, come on Sakura! Think! Think! Think!

"I got my looks from our dad while she got our mom's looks..." I blurted out...Phew!

"Do you have a picture?" I didn't know he was that curious-

"Well...Our grandma said that! We lived with her and we never knew or met our parents...She didn't have a picture of our parents but described us as them." That should wrap his questions up, I took one of the seeds and planted them

"Oh...I see...Sorry for asking about them...My bad!"

"Haha...No worries!" He smiled at me and went back to planting

Y/N POV

I didn't really know what happened to my brain recently...For some reason, I went out to hangout with Bard. He's not a bad character...it's just I don't want to catch on fire.

"Are you good at cooking Y/N?"

"Well...I prefer baking more than cooking but I can cook!"

He took a chef hat and put it on top of my head. It was kind of big.

"Ok then! Teach me how to cook!"

"Huh? What do you mean?!"

"You said you know how to cook so teach me! I'm a little tired of Sebastian taking over! So I wanna see you do it!"

"You know I'm 13 right..." I started to get nervous, if I make a mistake, me and Sakura might get thrown out. "Whatever...Ok start up the stoves!"

"Oh...Let me get my flamethr-"

I interrupted him "We don't need a flamethrower...I promise you, you'll never master it if you use futile tools to be there with you" He nodded "So...Let's start up!"

*Timeskip*

I can't believe I taught a grown man how to cook and he did not burn the kitchen! That was nerve racking but fun! Sakura was already helping Mey-rin with the sweeping. I had to remove the dust from shelves, I felt someone's gaze staring at us. I looked around to see Sebastian and Ciel observing us on top of the stairs.

Ciel was whispering something to Sebastian then left. It's probably me and Sakura. It's not something to think about...Let's just get this job done...

(Ok....sorry for not uploading a chapter in a while~ It's been like 3 weeks of exams and it's just killing me- Though I appreciate that we made it to 100+ reads...I could never been so happy! Luv ya'll and stay safe <3)

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8 ♡