- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 (.𝟓) -

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Author's POV

"Aren't your outfits lovely!"

Mey-rin blushed, Y/N thanked Madam Red, Sakura smiled. She pointed at Mey-rin

"I'll start with you first!"

"Those glasses are atrocious, dear...You can wear contacts temporarily if your in love with the glasses. Simple colors like white and soft yellow really match you!"

She looked at Sakura next

"Sakura, correct? Baby pink will suit you, yes but dark and bold colors like red and deep orange will fit perfectly!"

"Last but not least, Y/N. I have a special request for you~ Blue. Navy blue suites you the most!"

*Mind*

"Special? Request? For Y/N?" Sakura looked suspisiously at Madam Red then glancing at Y/N

*End*

They finay arrived at the towns market. It was filled with nobles walking around, entering and exiting every shop. For servants, it would feel very weird to shop here. To the "sisters" sight, it looks very similar to building you see in Disneyland or any other shopping outlet. They went on seperate ways, Madam Red gave Ciel money but refused it anyways as he was already rich.

The ladies went to a shop called Château Chic

"You know what Ch-Cha something means?" Sakura whispered to Mey-rin, which she shook her head. They turned to Y/N

"Don't look at me!"

They entered the store and a kind lady walked over and hugged Madam Red. They chatted for a bit in French and Madam Red told us to follow the lady

She spoke to the girls with a thick french accent but spoke fluent English. Each tried 10 dresses and accessories. The outfits are

Mey-rin

Sakura

Y/N

Madam Red thanked the lady

Madam Red thanked the lady. She asked the girls to stay outside for a moment. As they waited, the others apporached them.

"Where's Madam Red?" Ciel asked

"Inside, Young Master" Mey-rin replied

Ciel nodded and everyone waited for the lady. Madam Red was shocked to see everyone waiting, she zimply chuckled and apologized  for the wait. On the way to the carriage, she bid farewell to the others.

"Ladies! Don't wear the dresses till the ball!" She said as she waved goodbye to the group, as her carriage disappears. Baldroy and Finny sat infront with Sebastian as the girls sat with Ciel. The ride back to the Manor was awkwardly dead silent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COMPLETED THIS AT 3AM OMFG. I have brain rot and made this so lazy bc I'm working on a BL story because I got an idea abt like a cool story plot 🤩 so yeah(which ill add here once Im done). The fact ya'll support this book is everything <3 I need friends so add me in discord if you want (user is s.xku_)

- author -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18 ♡