- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -

୨⎯ "sparring

୨⎯ "sparring...?!  i think not...  " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Sakura's POV

I went to Y/N and I's shared room, it was very huge. It's slightly bigger than my room. I slowly and carefully laid down Y/N in the bed, seeing her sleep makes me want to sleep as well but I have business to deal with. Our "master" and his personal butler are really getting on my nerves, I didn't think they would be this annoying face to face. I quietly went downstairs to look for Sebastian, but I couldn't find him anywhere. It's like his presence is so low for no reason, like a ghost.

I sighed "How may I help you, Sebastian?" I lazily turned around to face him

"It seems that something is in your mind and you are very bothered by it, Sakura. Mind telling me what's the problem and who are you looking for?"

I suddenly lost all my courage to ask him all of my questions, I fidgeted my fingers and took a deep breath.

"I need you to answer a quick favor for me, Sebastian...please..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a fluffy bed, I sat up and looked around to see Sakura in what Mey-rin usually wears, the maid outfit.

"Sakura?"

She turned around and smiled "Ohayo, Y/N! We have to wear maid outfits from now on. To be honest, I'd rather wear a suit...These corsets are something that could kill you-"

"Well we have to get used to it, we are in the 1800s after-"

I was interrupted by a knock on the door, I got off the bed to get dressed while Sakura opened the door.

"Morning Ladies, you woke up late. You should be ready at least 6am and please hurry, the young master is waiting for you."

"Thank you Sebastian, I'll get Y/N settled with the maid attire and we will meet you downstairs."

"Alright then." In a blink of an eye, he was gone

Sakura sighed and looked up to me "Now...Let's get your corset."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The corset was so tight, Oh god...Let me breathe, this is what we are dealing with on a daily basis? I walked downstairs, behind Sakura to the dining room. Ciel was already eating and stopped to look at us.

"You are late, Sebastian will give you your schedules for sometime today. Since both of you haven't eaten yet, eat with me, Sebastian will have your food soon so sit for now."

I would call it weird if this happened multiple times but it's still our second day here and his reason did make sense. Sakura sat on his left side while I'm on the right. Sebastian laid food in front of us, it felt awkward. I'm not familiar with how people with higher class ate, nor Sakura. The whole table was silent and awkward until Ciel finished, he stood up.

"I'll go now, Sebastian will help you and give you directions for the rest of the day. Enjoy the meal, ladies." Then he walked off.

"Finish off, meet me in the Garden, both of you." Sebastian finally left.

I started eating fast as I know Sebastian's expectations of being quick and on time.

"Y/N-san, slow down! You might choke. Pretty sure he can wait."

I started to slow down. After a while, we finally finished and headed to the garden. We couldn't find Sebastian anywhere. We continued walking until we found a new part of the Garden. It had so much space, it looked quite familiar though...

"Welcome Sakura and Y/N, this is the sparring area of the Phantomhive Manor"

Now this I've never seen or shown in the anime, no wonder it looked familiar, Alois also this area.

"Why did you bring us here?" Sakura responded

"Everyone in the Phantomhive Manor has a special ability to protect the Manor and the Young Master. It seems you guys have no background that might be useful to protect the Manor." Suddenly, Sebastian's explanation was cut off by Ciel.

"I told Sebastian to teach you, you can choose the skill you want to learn. The other servants can also teach you as long as you share the same skill as them."

Skill? Like a fighting skill? Are we using guns, swords, knives...BOMBS? I wonder what Sakura thinks about this...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Once again, it took me a long time to upload chapter 11...If you go to previous chapters, the layout is slightly different. Dialogue is at an italic font as for key points or sentences that makes you remember the chapter in bolded and italic font, etc. Most of the scenery is meant to be in chapter 12 till I realized I made 11 too short. 

I'll give you this, this format will continue or change throughout. I do have a new border and formats in the drafts, it might be shown at least when chapter 15-20 will be released. I will try to make a schedule on when to upload new chapters (Most likely be close to end of the week).

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one<3...One more thing, thank you for 300+ reads! It really is a pleasure!

- author -

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11 ♡