- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -

୨⎯ " the daily life style " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Author's POV

4:25 - 4:55 am

Y/N wakes up first and starts prepping her and Sakura's clothes, ironing them. She wakes her up around 4:40, they get ready fairly quickly. At 4:55 on the dot, they are already at the dining area to meet up with the others. They wake up later than the rest.

5:00 - 6:00 am

Every schedule is randomized for the young girls, made by Sebastian. As for today, Sakura starts in the Garden with Finny, planting new flowers and perfecting the lawn and trees. For Y/N, help Mey-rin cleaning and preparing the table for the Young Master. Sebastian, along with Baldroy prepares food.

6:20 - 6:40 am

Sebastian wakes up the young master and get him organized for breakfast while the rest re-arrange and observe messes and more. This whole time is just watching Ciel eat unless he just want Sebastian, the rest continue with their jobs.

7:20 - 8:20 am

Breakfast for the staff and quick change of activities for Sakura and Y/N. Now, Sakura works with Baldroy and Y/N with Sebastian.

8:20 am - 8:40 pm

Within these times, the Phantomhive Manor is busy with their own free time then back to their jobs. Nothing interesting really, it's just watching Ciel eat, work, free time, eat, work, eat, and sleep. There might be attacks mid-ways. Tanaka, Sakura and Y/N with Ciel, the rest are protecting the manor.

8:40 - 9:00 pm

All gets ready for bed except for Sebastian for whatever reason...Ciel's request for information, on the look out or maybe the man's free time away from helping staff with simple stuff and Ciel ordering him around.

And sadly, the cycle goes over and over again...All the same process but just different work. It can be different when Ciel and Sebastian leave or someone visits the Young Master. I wonder...

What can break the cycle? Action? Mystery Solving? Research? Or maybe even...Rom-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I came back from the dead when I decided to log into my accounts, still in k-pop era while slowly drifting away from the me who loved anime dearly....BUT I will not un-continue this book unlike the rest~ I will put on the effort to adding more chapters after finding out 1.1k people have read this book. I didn't want to make a full message chapter so I just posted what happens in the Phantomhive manor...I will stick to what I have in my resources and refresh my love for Black Butler! Please know I might use the Netflix version which is messy~ Thank you for 1.1k reads once again, for now... Sakura signing off <3

- author -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14 ♡