- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 -

୨⎯ " 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.. " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

Sakura's POV

I woke up to someone cuddling me, it was Y/N. I smiled as I gently shoved them away from me, after that, I stood up and did my morning routine. I went downstairs to eat breakfast but woke up Y/N first. I sat where I usually sat while Y/N followed sitting across from me. I heard her yawn as my mom put plates in front of us. Mmm yummy waffles and eggs! As I was eating, Dad spoke, lowering down his newspaper

"So I was wondering if you girls want to come to my lab today?"

Me and Y/N were in love with Dad's lab! Y/N liked it because they love technology meanwhile....I love my dad's lab because of his time machine. I wanted to see if traveling dimensions or universes would be possible but Dad said we were not allowed near it.

"Of course Mr. Masaki!" Y/N said then I nodded with agreement

"I knew you guys would say yes." Dad smiled at both of us then continued reading his newspaper.

Y/N and I finished eating then Dad told us to get ready. I ran upstairs and picked the cutest outfit I could find. I got it on, it was a strawberry dress with white ruffles, matching beret and light pink loafers with white thigh high socks. I asked Y/N to be matching so we did but Y/N was pineapples. We rushed downstairs seeing Dad ready with his lab coat on. He gave mom a tiny peck on the lips, even me and Y/N are 13, we still found kissing disgusting. I fought Y/N over the front seat but of course, I won as always. I saw Y/N buckling her seatbelt and rolling her eyes with a frown on her face. I just giggled and put my eyes on what's in front of me.

( Time skip )

Y/N POV

We reached the lab and I got out of the car first, followed by the Masaki's. I entered it as if it was my home, it had so many latest technologies like robots, flying objects and of course, Sakura's favorite, the time machines. I awed the place while Sakura did the same. Mr. Masaki led us to his invention, which was a medium sized portal with buttons and stuff on the side. It was connected to its generator which gives off its battery and power. The portal had no name on it but Sakura called it 'Tagen uchū pōtaru' meaning the multiverse portal. Mr. Masaki didn't really classify if it's a time portal which I believe it is or a dimension traveling on.

( Hours passed by...)

It's now 3:34 and Sakura and I are just waiting in Mr. Masaki's office. She's currently asleep and cuddling on my arm. I waited patiently for Mr. Masaki came back, then as soon as I thought of that, he came back.

"I see Sakura's asleep, sorry for that Y/N" He said

"Oh it's no worries!" I replied

"Your mom said she's going to hangout with her friends so she has to leave you with us," He sat down on his desk. "You don't mind if you and Sakura sleep in the lab?"

There she goes, leaving me with the Masaki's again...I smiled "Of course! So where are we sleeping?"

He smiled at me back "That couch over there can turn to a bed and in the cabinet, there's pillows and blankets" He jumped off his desk.

I nodded and shook Sakura as he left. She moaned a little.

"Mmm what..."

"Sakura we're sleeping in the lab for the night"

She opened one eye "Sleeping on the couch that turns into a bed? Pillows and blankets in the cabinet?" 

I nodded "I'll make the bed while you get the pillows and blankets" 

She said as she stood up. She walked over a couch and took a remote and it did turn into a couch, I handed over the pillows and blankets. We layed next to each other, it felt awkward as Sakura cuddled me again, it made it feel like we were a married couple.

"Sakura, why do you cuddle me a lot? It feels like we're married."

She cuddled against me more "You're just warm...Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head no

I looked back at her, seeing her face, removing her pink strand from her face. I smiled and returned the cuddle and fell asleep.

( Should I make a Sakura x Reader book? because the bond of this friendship just hits it-)

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ♡