- 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤...? -

୨⎯ " sorry

୨⎯ " sorry... " ⎯୧

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

wow....soo close to 200 reads~ I'm regretting this now...anyways...my auntie just died in the phillippines...I live in America and it hurts to see her gone...the story of how she died was just horrible...no one knows her cause of death but she died on the way to the hospital...and no one could have saved her life...my dad is speaking to all the family members in my home country...

my grandma even said "saana hindi mamatay ang anak ko..."("i hope my daughter doesn't die...") before she even knew the news that she died

my dad was holding back his tears and it just broke my heart...though my aunt and i weren't really close...she's still family and this is my first time seeing someone so close to us died...

this is the entire reason that i'll be taking a break from this book as soon as I heal, i'll try my best to make chapter 9 possible! i have been engaged with this book and it was very fun to make it, so ending it will be a disappointing to me and to all the people reading the book...i'll miss all of you...i have taken a break to almost everything since it affected me alot....though you might see me playing royale high...trying to make other people happy! you can join me and say your from 'watt' or from my story <3 i probably would give you smth if you joined!

i appreciate all of you <3 stay safe and enjoy of your day forever <3

- s a k u r a -

━━━━ ⛧♛⛧━━━━

⌦ . . . . 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬...? ♡