Part 1

[Yoongi Pov]

Another day in this miserable life and for the 7th time this week I'm here sitting in a fucking bench playing guitar, and praying that one of these mother fuckers give me some money so I could buy something to eat, some days I get a good money, enough to buy the things I need day by day, others I couldn't even buy a bottle of water, living on the streets is not for everyone, I'm very strong to have to deal with this and still have to face all these idiots judging without knowing anything about me.

I got lucky today and had enough money to buy a meal, it was almost 11p.m. so many restaurants were closed, another shit in my life, having to live in a small city, nothing actually works here, it seems like I'm stuck and I have no place to go, sometimes I get myself thinking if I'm going to die on the streets, due to hunger, or the cold, or maybe getting shot, we will never know how we are going to die, but I hope I don't get shot.

I walk my ass to the fast food nearby, the only one opened was McDonalds, well if I'm going to die, at least I'll eat some junk food before happening. I looked through the glass window and saw if there's anything new. BTS meal, what a joke, they really think people would pay for this shit? How funny just because they are famous and good looking.

I enter the place and it was quite empty, I only saw a young couple, May be 14 or 15 years together in the corner, "what the fuck these kids are doing alone at this time?" I thought to myself but snapped out quickly because this is none of my business. I look at the one employee that was working there, she has her hair up with some flowers on it and a bracelet that probably has every color possible in the universe, she was singing one of that BTS songs with a bright smile. How the fuck someone works with so much joy at 11p.m., she must be crazy.

I got to her to make my order, she showed a wide smile, probably fake "Hello how can I help you?" I look at her motionless "I wanna eat", "and do you have something in mind?" "Of course I have, otherwise I wouldn't be here" what a question to ask, she wasn't supposed to make me questions, she only need to do her job. "I want the nuggets with coke" "do you want the BTS special or the normal one?" She asked me and I looked at her with a dumb face "Do I look like I want the fucking BTS special?" She looked at me like was about to say yes,but she was waiting for an answer.

"Gimme the normal one" she gave me the food rolling her eyes at me, I don't know how a girl like her is working with people. I sat down to eat and started to travel in my own mind. After 20 minutes the place was completely empty, it was only me and the girl who works here,some songs start playing and she was cleaning the floor while dancing and singing it made me really curious how a person could be this happy without actually doing anything, she's just listening to some songs, she was dancing and almost fell due to the slip floor, I cover my mouth for her not to see that I was trying to laugh, but she saw.

"So the asshole attitude was only because you were hungry?" She said crossing her arms, getting close to me "I don't have an asshole attitude" I got serious looking at her "I just pass through a lot of things in life so sometimes is hard to be kind" she looked at me almost like she was feeling bad for me "Depends on what's going on with your life, you can change it" yes this make sense, like I chose living on the street and not having any money to buy anything.

"Do you think I chose to live like this?" "If your problem is only money, then yes you did", "look I don't know who you are but you have no idea what I've been through, you have no idea how it is to not have money and sleep on the streets, people look at you like you are nothing, and you are nothing cause you don't have money, and all the matters in this fucking life is the amount of money you have, I would do anything to have money,anything" she looked at me from top to bottom.

"Anything?" I look up to her and she was smirking at me, almost like she knew something "what do you want?" "You just said you would do anything, It doesn't look like you have tried enough,otherwise you would be rich by now" I got furious, who is she to say something like that "you don't know anything about my life so you shut the fuck up because you have no right to talk about me" she got closer to me "the only thing I know about you is that you would do anything for money,but you're still here, this means you're not doing enough". I swear to god, this moment I wanted to wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze until she pass out.

"If getting rich is that easy then why are you not rich? You still work on McDonald's on a night shift, you're as broke as me" she got right in front of my face lifting up my chin "well did I complained that I needed money? No, you're the one crying because you're poor" she said and got back cleaning the floor. She was right, she didn't say anything about money, she actually looks so happy working here. I felt bad about everything and I got up and went to her "Hey I- I'm sorry miss-" I took a look on her uniform it has a tag with the name Mari on it "Mari, I'm sorry for being an asshole" I said and got out of the place.

When I got back to the place I stay I just grab my guitar and started playing. After some minutes I saw her,Mari passing through me, she stopped right in front of me, watching me play. As an "apology" I started to play one of the songs she was singing on her work, when I started playing she smiled. I finish the song and she clapped, "I can't stay here any longer, but good song" she said and put a envelope on my guitar case, walking away.

I got the envelope curious, when I opened, my jaw almost fell, there was one thousand ($1000) dollars inside the envelope, with a handwritten letter.

*Anything?
"Mari"*

I look back up trying to find her, but she was already gone."What the fuck is this?".