Part 10

[Yoongi Pov]

Oh yes this is all I wanted after she treated me like that all week,to punish her little ass, that's very exciting to be honest. No one would ever believe how y/n actually is when we are alone, she always pass this image that she's the strongest, she's the boss and everyone has to fear her. But when we are in our room it's different, the moment we step in the bedroom she became my little slut, my personal submissive, and that's cute. She always has the world's problems in her shoulders, trying to help everyone and trying to be tuff, but at the end of the day she just want her daddy to take care of her and say she's a good girl.

I place a kiss on her soft and sweet lips,taking my time to taste her, entering my tongue and exploring her mouth, only giving her a break when she can't breathe anymore. I flip her on the bed and bring her waist up, her head down on the pillows while her ass is on the air, beautiful the way I like it. Her being only with underwear helps a lot right now. I caressed her ass slowly and give her a hard small on her butt cheeks, making her yelp and her body jolt with the contact.

She hissed in pain and shouted "Fuck you Min Yoongi". Oh baby do you want to play with the devil? I smirk and placed another slap on her ass, her body shakes with each one of them and her butt cheeks are starting to get red already. I count 10 slaps and her ass was a bright red right now, is cute, like a tattoo. By this moment She was breathing heavily and I caressed her ass right in the place I was slapping.
"Are you okay baby, did daddy went to hard on you?" I said chuckling at her only to hear a whine and her body moving trying to meet my hips.

I placed my hands on her panties and tear it apart, I put my fingers on her clit and it was soaked.
"You're such a dirty girl, being all wet because daddy was spanking you little ass"
She whined again.
"Mmmm daddy please". I grab her hair and pulled her up, making her back touch my chest.
"Please what? Use your words baby, you usually talk so much" I said playing with her.
"Please fuck me daddy, use me" she whined and I couldn't hold myself after this request.
"With pleasure".

I lowered down my boxers, freeing my cock which was already rock hard after watching her getting spanked. I pump it a few times and enter in her tiny hole. Making her moan and dig her nails on my arms.
"Fuck baby you're so tight" I whispered on her ear.
"You're so big daddy" she said, and some tears were running down her face.
"We are perfect for each other baby, we fit perfect".

I started thrusting her in a normal pace and she already started moaning, the most beautiful sound I could hear right now. "Daddy mmmm". I smirked and pick up my pace going faster into her, bucking my hips harder. Our bodies started to cover in sweat and her skin was so hot against mine. I close my eyes and throw my head back, letting the feeling take over me and her.

"Fuck baby you feel so good, taking my cock like a good girl you are for me" I groan and started to thrust faster in her little hole, at this moment her now and and cries became even louder.
"Why are you screaming doll? You want Tae and your brother to hear how much of a slut you are for me?" I whispered in her ear, which made her moan even more than before. "I knew it, you're just my little hoe right?" I chuckled at her and buck my hips faster and harder into her.

After a moment thrusting she let out a very loud moan and her body jolted upwards.
"Looks like I found something" she continued moaning and all of the sudden her walls started clenching around me, which made me throw my head back in pleasure, feeling her squeezing my cock. I reach my hand to her clit and started rubbing, knowing she was already close to cumming. "AAAHHH FUCK" she screamed and came all over my cock, I continue thrusting into her until I came as well.

"Oh baby fuck" I groaned and hold her close preventing her from falling. I took a time for both of us to calm down and lay her down on the bed. I hug her close to me and she giggled.
"What happened baby?"
"That's a great way to relieve stress"
"Yes sure it is" I replied laughing.
I grab her chin making her look in my eyes.
"We are training a lot for it and now we are together, nothing can go wrong, don't worry baby" I smiled at her.
She gave me a peck on the lips and then both of us drove asleep.