Part 8

[Y/n Pov]

Is been 5 years I'm trying to change my life and forget about everything that happened in the past. That day marked my whole life and there's a lot of nights I woke up because I keep seeing this scene again and again.
Jungkook is the only one who actually knows the whole story, and why I did what i did.

I was tired. Tired of trying to be the perfect wife when he treated me life shit, tired of getting hurt every time he was mad or something bad happened on his job, tired of being cheated and seeing my husband get out and only coming back in the middle of the night, satisfied and with a lot of hickeys. I was tired of him calling me useless. He didn't love me, he never did, he only married me for his family to stop talking about him,and so he can have a hole once in a while, and it worked, he was a married man, he was a family man with a wife that did everything for him.

When I met Yoongi, I felt something different ,for a moment I just wanted to do everything different and enjoy my life again. It was always so perfect with him, even tho we always had sex with the lights off because I was too afraid to show him how my body really looks like, everything else was good.
Until that day comes, the day that I found out I was pregnant.

Fear took my whole body, I knew I was going to die, for the simple fact that, Namjoon has a vasectomy right when he started to work with the mafia, so if he didn't fit me pregnant, someone else did. My plan was to tell Yoongi about it and just ran away, with or without him. But unfortunately it was too late, Namjoon find out before I could even imagine, and the rest of the story, you already know.

After that day,me and Jungkook got our life together, we made some decisions in life that I'm not proud of, but we had to if we wanted to survive, so we became thieves. Everything was finally getting back to normal, I got some plastic surgery to fix some damage created by Namjoon, me and Jungkook got really good in this job, but everything was well planed, we study all the owners from the places we steal from, we are looking for people who should be in jail, but for some reason they are not. People who has their name connected to fraud, murder, r*pe and the list is big, we never chose an innocent person to steal, and that was a rule for us.

Jungkook told me he managed to kill Namjoon that day, so I was relieved, I didn't know what happened, but I never saw Namjoon again, so I believe in him.

We both showed our house to Yoongi and Taehyung and they were fascinated with it, and they should be, our house is amazing. After showing them the whole house we took them to the guest rooms where they could live with us, then Jungkook and Taehyung went to the kitchen to prepare something for us to eat, while me and Yoongi just kept talking, I showed him my room and we stayed there until the boys finish with the food.

Me and Yoongi were sitting on the edge of my bed and after a moment of silence, both of us started making out, getting hotter by the time. I sat on his lap and deepen the kiss, both of us letting out breathy moans once in a while."I didn't know you were rich baby, I think I could call you my sugar mama now" we both laugh of it and then I felt how his hands when down to my ass and squeeze it making let out another moan, his hands were on the hem of my shirt, ready to lift it over my body, until..

"OH MY GOD MY EYES MY EYES" Jungkook shouted "WHY DON'T YOU GUYS AT LEAST CLOSE THE DOOR?" me and Yoongi started laughing at him "What are you doing in my room?" "The food is ready" Jungkook said with his hands covering his eyes. We got downstairs to eat, and started chatting for a while, and when we finish, Kookie showed us his laptop. "I think we already have another place to rob" he said smirking.

That was a big thing, a jewelry store, the owner had problems with the police for killing his wife and son but got out of jail after paying a good amount of money, he's the worst, which is exactly what we are looking for. We talked about everyone's skills and how we would do this together.
"So that's it, we have our first job together"