Part 5

[Yoongi Pov]

We were still laying in bed after a good intimate moment between the two of us, I was caressing her hair with one hand and the other was caressing her back. I wanted to ask so many things to her. What happened? How did she got out, and a lot more. After what I saw that day I imagine she would be dead, that one one of the reasons I ran away. If she was dead I didn't want my print on anything, but after a time, here she is, cuddled in my arms.

"You can ask me Yoongi". When she said that I felt like she was reading my mind, this feels weird "I noticed how you were looking at me, and that's okay, some people ask me about my most viewable scars and I'm already used to it" "I don't want to make you uncomfortable, I just want to ask about one of them" I said that and she put her hand on her stomach,where she has the biggest scar. "This was one of the main reasons I left there" "The other ones....was because of him?".

She took a deep breath and sat on the bed looking at me. "Look Namjoon weren't like this when I met him. He was sweet and caring and he promised me so much happiness, it was in a time that I was hopeless, I didn't have a money, or a job, or anything, he found me on the streets with my brother and he just invited us to go there, he helped us to get out of the misery, and we were happy...until we got married. He started to treat me like I'm no one, and I just didn't know what to do, the last thing I wanted was to go back on the streets. For once in my life I had money, I had food, Kookie had his own room with his videogames and everything he never imagine he could have. So I just stayed quiet, for both of us." She stopped to take a deep breath.

"We were finally having a life, kookie was finally having what he deserved his whole life. So I accepted that Namjoon was cheating on me, I accepted that him to hit me whenever he was stressed, and I let him use me whenever he wanted, just because I knew we couldn't leave that life, and if we did, Namjoon would come after us. And then one day, the worse happened, I started to get sick frequently so they called a doctor and it turned out that.... that I was 4 months pregnant. Namjoon became so mad that he wanted to kill me at any costs. He got into my room with a knife and tried to kill me, after a time fighting with him, he won, and he stabbed me,in my stomach. The moment he did this, I gave up, I knew he had killed it, I know we would not survive, so I just lay on the floor defeated.

I cried for some minutes not knowing what to do, he just left me there to die. Until I saw Kookie entering my bedroom, and that was the last thing I saw before passing out. After some hours I woke up at the hospital, me and Kookie, only, that day because of that man I lost my last hope in life. I still don't know how slew got out of there, Kookie refuses to tell me about it, but since then we tried to work for ourselves. He got some money before we got out so, we could start with something, and ....well that's my story, that's how I end up being who I am and doing what I do" she finished and a tear came out if her face, I hug her tight kissing her forehead.

"I thank you for trusting me and telling me this" I said and look deep into her eyes "I promise you that while I'm alive, I will do what I can to get a revenge on that man, I would do Anything for this". She smiled at me and we share a heated kiss. We got under the covers and drove asleep.

I woke up the next day and the day was beautiful, I look at the window and could see it was a sunny day. I look to the side and saw y/n sleeping peacefully on my chest, I smile and give her a kiss on her forehead. She lazily started waking up, she opened her eyes and gave me a peck on the lips. This moment feels so unbelievable, it feels like we are a married couple, and I don't want to let her go by any minute. We stayed on the bed for a while before actually waking up and getting up from the bed.

Me and y/n had breakfast in a eatery nearby and she told me we are going to stay on her place now. She said it was not safe then, but Kookie called her this morning and tell her that he's going to pick us to go there. He passed the night with Taehyung, and I hope the night went well for them, I don't want to doubt of Taehyung, but they are very young, so I was worried about them.
Kookie came to pick us and we drove to y/n and kookie's house. I couldn't believe when we got there, their house were huge, they are rich for sure,and they are definitely doing a good job on....what they're doing. We all got into the house and sat on the table in the kitchen, the boys looked nervous and Taehyung looked at me with a pretty serious face.

"We got a call last night" Kookie said, by this moment y/n got anxious, like she knew what was happening. "Please don't tell me is him" y/n said and Kookie replied "Namjoon called us, and he's back, he knows about Yoongi....in fact he was the one who...did that to your people" Tae looked at me, and by that time he already knew everything I tried to apologize but Tae looks more mature than me, he understood that's had a reason to lie about my identity. "Did he said anything else?" I ask him.
"Well....Namjoon is looking for both of you, I believe that on the day that me and Y/n ran away from the mansion, Namjoon probably thinks that you helped us to get out of there, and that we are together ever since. We all ran away on the same day, so I understand why he thinks like that".

All of this is becoming a huge mess,so in Namjoon head, y/n actually ran away with me,but why would he want go get back searching for us after those years? This doesn't make sense.