Part 4

[Yoongi Pov]

I insert my tongue inside her mouth and start exploring every single inch of her, my hands were placed on her hips caressing the sides of her body carefully. Even tho we are strangers, right now it seems like we are lovers, everything feels right, this is the first time in some years I feel like I'm doing the right thing, I feel safe, It almost feel like is only the two of us in the world, how can she make me feel this way?

While kissing her I trailed my hands from her hips to her inner thighs caressing softly making her moan in the kiss. I broke the kiss and look deep in her eyes, they where shining, full of desire and excitement. I look down at her body and put my fingers at the hem of her shirt, lifting up slowly. "Yoongi wait!" She said grabbing my arms, her eyes were different now, they were filled with fear and concern. "I- I'm sorry I didn't want to push you, I'll stop right now".

As I was getting off of her she grab my arm again "That's not it....I -" "Y/n are you okay, is something wrong?" She look in my eyes and some tears fell down, we both sat on the bed and she was trying so hard to say something but she couldn't, I just stare at her without knowing what to say. "I'm not like other girls Yoongi, I don't have beautiful and perfect body like them, I'm disgusting" my heart was broken when she said that. "Y/n please don't say that you're beautiful, and I bet your body is gorgeous as well".

She lift up her shirt, enough for me to see part of her stomach she has some scars on her stomach and a mark, almost like she was cut by a huge knife. "That's what I'm saying, I'm not perfect, I'm not pretty enough" I cup her cheeks and kiss her roughly, laying her down again, we broke the kiss to catch some breath "You are pretty enough for me, much more than you imagine" I said while pressing my crotch on her. "Fuck" she moaned quietly "what was that? I didn't hear you" I asked mocking her.

"Fuck me Min Yoongi" I smirked looking at her "gladly". I kissed her roughly and took off her shirt being careful with her injured arm, I took of her pants too before getting back to kiss her. I pulled out and look at her for a moment, her body was full of scars,marks and cuts, you could see that she pass through a lot in life,but she still was gorgeous as fuck. I kiss her, trailing my hand through her body, caressing all of her curves. My hands were from her hips to her stomach and she hiss stopping the kiss and grabbing my hand.

"The cut on my stomach, I'm very sensitive to it" "I'm sorry, I'll be more careful". I took off her bra and kiss her breasts, placing my lips on one of her nipples, circling my tongue around it while squeezing her other breast. "Oh fuck Yoongi" she moaned and I smirk, changing to the other nipple, sucking it while tugging "Mmm it feels so good". While my lips where working on her breasts I trailed my hand down touching her clit over the thin fabric of her panties. She throw her head back enjoying the feeling.

I took off her panties throwing somewhere in the room,her pussy was all wet and glistening, the most pretty view. I got close to her face and gently kiss her lips while rubbing the tip of my cock on her entrance "Mmm Yoongi please put it in" she whined and I chuckled at her. I slowly inserted my cock until it was all the way in. "Oh fuck baby" I left a breathy moan feeling her tight walls wrap my cock perfectly.

As soon as I enter i started thrusting into her in a slow pace "mmm fuck Yoongi aahhh", she was moaning while her arms were wrapped on my neck,her legs were wide open, ready to receive everything I have to give her. I pick up the pace of my thrusts going faster and harder. Along with my thrusts, her moans increased as well, they started to get louder and her breath started to get uneven. "Yoongi, you're so good ooohhh" I smirked and got harder with each thrust.

I placed my hands on both sides of her waist and gave her all of me,pounding into her like my life depends on this, almost like the world is ending tomorrow. Her moans got louder almost turning into screams right now,she throw her head back,closing her eyes while scratching my back. By the way her legs where shaking I got the idea that she was close and so am I, so I pound faster into her and pressed my thumb on her clit drawing circles on it.

"OH MY GOD YOONGI FUCK" she screamed "Are you close y/n? Are you going to Cum for me?" I asked now slowing down my pace "Fuck yes I'm going to Cum,I'm so close" "Cum with me then baby girl" I said and she came right after I said those words. She came creaming making a mess all over my cock,her eyes rolled back and her body was shaking lightly. I took my cock out of her cumming on her stomach "Oh yes baby".

I collapsed beside her trying to catch my breath as she tried too. After a time she turned her body to me and lay her head on my chest. I took this opportunity to take her body in my arms and took her to the bathroom and we both took a shower together. After we were clean, we both lay down on the bed and I grab her body, making her lay on top of me again. And we started to talk while I caressed her hair.