Part 13

[Yoongi Pov]
2 days after

Is getting even harder to talk to her, she's so distant from me, I know she's hurt because of what's going on with the Tae,Kookie situation, but I feel that she's more hurt now after I found out about what happened to her years ago. If I knew she was carrying my baby I would never let her stay there, I would run away with her and find a place for us to hide and raise our family together. I wish I could save her and our baby.

Now she's only getting to me to talk about the plan, and I know how important it is to save them, but for at least one second I want to look at her and see her again, I want to see that beautiful smile of hers, I want to her her cute giggles, but I don't know if I'll ever hear this again. For a moment I just think that I lost her, that we will never be what we were before, and this hurts me more than I can explain.

The day has finally come, the day we agreed to go to Namjoon Mansion and try to save Taehyung and Jungkook, we had a whole plan and everything was well calculated. Y/n drove to a place closer to the mansion so we don't call too much attention. And we were about to get into the place. Our plan is to enter through two different vents from his mansion, if we were separate, the chances of us finding then will increase, so it's almost like an one person job.

"Y/n wait" I said and she looked at me confused. I got closer to her, grabbing her chin and pull in her for a kiss, I took my time to do this, I didn't wanted to be quick, I wanted her to feel me, the kiss was very long and passionate, I hold on her waist making sure she was close enough to me and broke the kiss after a time.
"Why did you-?" "Ssshh please, I know we are risking ourselves here, so if anything goes wrong, just know that I love you, and I always will" she look at me and her eyes were teary, she pecked my lips again and give me a hug.
"If anything goes wrong remember that you have always been the one for me and always will".

We both got our cellphones just in case we need it, and enter the mansion from opposite sides, I've never been this worried about her in my whole life, but I was thinking that everything will turn out fine. I got into the vents and already started to imagine how hard this would be, but all of the sudden I could hear fight, some people screaming and then gun shots. What's going on?

I continue crawling until I found a big room, I could see some people fighting in it, I could see Namjoon and some body guards along with....Jungkook and Taehyung? How is this possible? They are fighting against Namjoon, maybe they were trying to run away and escape but were catch by Namjoon. I didn't hesitate in break the vent and jump into the room.

Namjoon: "Oh great one more to kill, and look is the cheater"
Yoongi: "Your girl wouldn't cheat on you if you treated her like a real person"
Namjoon: "Well let's see how this goes then, because 5 minutes ago I found her in one of my vents as well, do you guys really think I wouldn't find you?"
Yoongi: "What did you do to her?
Namjoon: "Well let's just say that she's experimenting something for me, I want to see how much the human body can handle in very low temperatures, so she's doing the test in my freezer"
Yoongi: "YOU FUCKER YOU LOCK HER IN YOUR FREEZER?".
I said that and I just lost my mind, I punch him on the face but it was almost useless, he's way taller and stronger than me.

[Jungkook Pov]

I can't believe we are passing through this all over again. Me and Taehyung had a plan to sneak out, but it turned out so wrong that I can't even explain it. We were trying to find out what to do, Yoongi hyung showed up and we felt a little bit more relieved, but this ain't over yet. Both me and Taehyung fought with the other guards she Yoongi took care of Namjoon. It was quite easy to fight with the guards but Namjoon and Yoongi was different, I don't know how he's doing this.
"Don't waste your time on me and go find her" he said, and this was exactly what me and Tae did.

We knew were the freezer was because we passed through it when we were running. Finding the freezer wasn't that hard, now what was hard was opening the door. Me and Tae tried everything and we could not open. We both started to panic and we could hear her sobbing in the freezer.
"WE WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF THIS PLACE I SWEAR Y/N"
After some long minutes we could break the door and get in.
"Y/n? Please talk to me"
She was quiet her body barely move. I took my jacket and wrapped around her, taking her in my arms, now we are going after Yoongi to help him.

"Kookie? Where is Yoongi?" She said and I could feel she was about to cry.
"We are going to him y/n don't worry". We ran around the mansion trying to find them and we couldn't they were somewhere else and I don't know where.
"KOO THE GARDEN" Tae shouted and we all turned to the garden, they were fighting outside. They were fighting with... fucking swords?
They are next to the river, we need to do something this might end bad.
"Tae hold y/n, I'll find a gun".

[Y/n Pov]

I couldn't react much, my body was numb, I was freezing and I almost died there, the only thing I have now is Tae and Kookie. I can see Namjoon and Yoongi fighting from the far, and I'm so scared, I have no idea what will happen. Jungkook got back inside to reach for a gun and Tae decided to not get very close because this might distract Yoongi or Namjoon could turn to us. They were fighting with swords, where the hell did they find this? The only thing I remember now is to see that scene.
"YOONGI!!!!!" I screamed as soon as I saw Namjoon hitting Yoongi's face with the sword, Tae run in Namjoon direction and I was still with him. As we got closer Namjoon took a grip from Yoongi's throat and Yoongi saw me, I saw he moving his lips he was saying "I love you". I started crying and then he close his eyes right before Namjoon loose from his throat, letting him fall in the river.
"NOOOOOOO YOONGI!!!!!" I screamed and cry.

I can't believe this happened, Yoongi, my love he's gone.
After some seconds I flinch hearing loud gun shots. 1,2,3,4,5 shots and then...we saw Namjoon falling on the ground and Jungkook coming with a gun and finishing him.
"Kookie" I said sobbing.He came to me and caressed my hair.I just could not stop crying.

After a time I slept for crying so much until I was exhausted, Jungkook and Taehyung grab me and drag me to the car, driving us back home. It's over, it's all over.