Part 6

* 5 years ago, Kim Mansion *

[Jungkook Pov]

After my sister got married with Kim Namjoon our lives changed completely, we stop living on the streets for real, we never starved anymore, we actually had a life. Since she started dating him I never saw her happier in my whole life, she smiles and giggle with everything, she was already a very bright person, but I think love made her even more happy, they used to go on constant dates and she always got home with a huge smile on her face telling me all the details from the date (sometimes details that I wasn't prepared for hearing, if you know what I'm talking about).

But despite the fact that she had a very lovely boyfriend, everything changed when they got married. They fight a lot, I mean he fight with her and she stays quiet, I knew he was cheating on her with several other women. But she never said anything, she always told me to not do anything, to leave it because she didn't care. I actually did this for a time, until I got tired and decided to confront Namjoon, I didn't care about what was going to happen, I just knew that my sister didn't deserve this. This day he was being an asshole, he was just talking nonsense and when I decided to open my mouth to say something, he got up from the chair and hit y/n.

My blood boil looking at what happened and I got up to hit him too, but before I did, she screamed and told me to not hurt him, I didn't understood why she was being like this, why she wanted to protect him so much.

After the dinner I went to y/n room to talk to her, she was crying, but crying from happiness, I never saw her this excited since she got engaged, so I thought that something really great happened.
"Kookie, I'm pregnant". When she said that I froze, I literally didn't know what to do, she was so happy because she was carrying a baby in her but also I didn't understood why she was happy if her husband treats her like shit. Anyways I congratulate her and asked her when she was going to tell him, and she didn't know what to say, she didn't thought about this part yet and I could see she was terrified.

Two months had passed and she was still hiding her pregnancy, I couldn't understand why she was doing this. Until... one day we were all reunited at the table and y/n got really bad and from time to time she got up to throw up. This made Namjoon suspect of her. He grab her by her hair and drag her to another room,and called for a doctor,that's when I knew he would find out, and none of us could imagine how he would react to it.

After a time all the people were sleeping, and everything was quiet, was. I was in my room playing some videogames and asking myself what he did to her and what was happening. Until I heard a loud scream, my first thought was grab a gun that I stole from Namjoon without him knowing . I ran to y/n room, from where I heard the scream and what I saw left me in shock. Y/n on the floor, covered in blood from head to toe and Namjoon with a knife. He turned and looked at me holding the gun.

With no emotions in his voice he started speaking "Jungkook, that's not what you're thinking, this is all-" *BANG* I didn't care about what he had to say, I only knew my sister was on the floor, probably her and the baby are already dead. I grab her in my arms and ran from the mansion. As I was starting the car I saw another person trying to get out with another car, I let him pass by me, I saw this man before Min Yoongi, he works for Kim Namjoon, he's one of the best hackers in the country. He look at me and just continue driving.

We arrived at the hospital super fast, I may almost caused an accident but I needed to do what I could to save her. We got into the hospital and they send her to the emergency room as soon as we got there. It was hours waiting for anything, any news about her or the baby. Some minutes after that the nurse came to me, saying that she survived the surgery and she was resting, they let me stay with her in the room, and when I enter I could recognize her, her face was all full of cuts and some parts were purple, she might need more surgeries if she wants to fix what happened to her face.

The nurse came in with some papers for me to sign,since I was the only responsible for her, she told me that they made everything they could to save her and the baby, but it wasn't possible, I started crying, she wanted this so bad, she always wanted to be a mom, and when this happened, they took it from her. I sat down beside her, holding her hand, and thinking that she only pass through all of this because of me, I did this, she wanted us to have a good life, to have a family, but she paid the price for it, and didn't get what she order. I just hoped she would be fine.

While signing the paper I noticed something curious.
Name Kim Y/n correct, age correct, blood type correct.
The baby DNA was marked as son of Kim Y/n and.....Min Yoongi?