Chapter 6

364 words

I know it's a lot shorter than usual, and it's a lot LATER than usual, I just haven't had much motivation recently. I'm trying to get back into writing though, it's a healthier coping mechanism than a lot of other alternatives💪🏻

~~~
Maybe I should pay you a visit now instead?

He's not serious....

Fuck off  you're not scaring me. Leave me alone or I'll call the police.

He didn't say anything back, just leaving me on read, and so I assumed he'd taken the hint and was backing off.

I felt relieved, and laid back in my bed. Closing my eyes, I was almost asleep before a knock on the door jolted me awake.

It couldn't be...how the fuck did he get out, and figure out where I was?

I ran downstairs and peeped through the eye hole (idk what it's called 😭) in the door amd saw nothing. I must've imagined it then...

I locked all the doors and windows on the bottom floor as a precaution though, and went back upstairs to do the same there.

I did my bedroom last, but as I walked in their I saw that my window was wide open, and the cold, night air was making me shiver. 'What the fuck...?'

A warm breath brushed against the back of my neck.

"Miss me?" A familiar voice asked.

And time froze.

No. There's no way. This is impossible. There's no chance this is happening. I'm just dreaming. I'll wake up soon.

I spun round and right before my very eyes, it was Michael.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Get away from me!"

He grinned and cupped my cheeks.

"Oh, no, love. Now that I have you, I'm never letting you go again."

He sounded WAY too calm for somebody who just broke out of prison and into their ex boyfriend's house.

"Let me go. I'm calling the police. You should have never come here."

His grin widened and his grip on my face tightened as he leaned towards me.

"No no. That's a bad idea. We can't have you calling thr police on me now, can we?"

And everything went dark.