𝖔𝖓𝖊

ANASTASIA STARK

"HOW is she doing that with her tongue?" MJ says, staring at my TV with disgust written all over her face. 

"Doing what?" I ask, not paying attention to the TV but instead painting my toenails a bright shade of blue. 

MJ slaps my arm before pointing to the screen. "That!"

I watch with my jaw dropped as the woman on the screen moves her tongue in ways I didn't know were possible all over a man's penis. Me and MJ both end up gasping in disbelief when all of his junk somehow disappears into her mouth. 

Yes, watching stolen porn tapes from my father's interesting pornography collection is sort of how me and MJ spend our nights whenever she sleeps over, which seems to be every other day. I swear, she's at my house more than she is at her own. It's not like we watch it to masturbate together or anything because that'd be weird on so many levels. The only reason we watch these is just out of pure curiosity.

I'm pulled out of sex world when I hear a pair of footsteps coming up the stairs, way too light to be Happy's, so they must be Dad's. If it was Happy, I wouldn't care too much. It wouldn't be the first time he caught me watching a pornography tape anyway. 

I launch myself out of bed, tangling my legs in the sheets and banging my head on the ground as a result, rush over to the VCR and take the tape out. MJ scrambles around my bed for the remote and switches the channel to MTV, where Michael Jackson's Thriller music video is playing. 

"You girls okay?" Dad asks once he opens the door, a kitchen cloth thrown over his shoulder. 

"Never better." I plaster a smile on my face, and hiding the tape behind my back. "Are you going to bed?"

"Yeah, I got an event tomorrow so I gotta turn in early." Dad clears his throat, frowning at the state of my room. "I just wanted to check in before I did. Why are your sheets on the ground?"

"They're not on the ground." I lie. "What're you talking about?"

"I can see them on the-"

I stand up, walking over to the door. "You've had one too many beers to drink, haven't you? The alcohol really does something to the eyes, doesn't it, MJ?"

She nods, with a false concerned look. "I think I read that in a newspaper once. Alcohol is killing the vision of the elderly!"

"I'm not the elderly." Dad exhales before rolling his eyes. "It's too late for this." He leans forwards to kiss my cheek and blows one to MJ. "Make sure to turn in soon, it's a school night."

"Night Mister Stark." MJ waves him off and I kiss Dad's cheek back. 

As soon as he leaves, I grab my bedsheets and throw them back onto my bed. I then walk over to my closet to see what I should wear to Flash's house party tonight. The party Dad specifically told me not to attend. If Tony Stark of all people is warning someone not to go to a party, that's how you know it's going to be kick ass. Of course I have to make an appearance. 

"What do you think?" I ask MJ, holding up a dress to my body. "You think it's too much for a house party?"

"I think..." MJ stands up, examining my outfit. "It's perfect. You have to wear this, Ana."

I smile to myself before taking off my pyjamas and slipping on the dress. It only stops at around my mid-thigh and I begin to rack my brain for something else to go with this, since it looks a little plain. One thing about me, I never show up to a party with a half-assed outfit. I either go all out or don't go at all.