𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝗜'𝗠 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I can't go to school, Peter!" I practically sob.

"Angel, you're going to be fine." Peter re-assures me from the other side of the phone. "Only one person has seen it, and she gave the camera back to you, right?"

"Yeah, so?" I shrug. "Who knows who else she's shown it to in more than twenty-four hours? You know what? I don't even need to show up to school until we sit our SAT's. That's in what...next week? Yeah, okay. I'll just stay at home until then, do the exams and come straight back home."

My boyfriend clears his throat as I hear some shuffling going on, probably him sitting up in bed. "Listen, angel. It's seven in the morning, how do you even have enough energy to stress about this?"

Truth be told, I haven't been able to sleep since I got home last night. Even when Liz returned the camera to my house earlier this morning, a little off schedule, my heart couldn't rest.

I felt violated, knowing that a person I despise has seen me in my most vulnerable state and who will most likely hold it against me for the rest of the school year.

"You'll be fine." His warm voice soothes me. "I got you, baby. Come to school today and I'll get you one of the best sandwiches in the world."

I chuckle, despite my current mood. "Best sandwich in the world? Where do we get that?"

"Here in Queens." Peter answers. "For only five dollars. It's worth it, trust me. So you can come in to school and and eat the most mouth watering food ever, or stay sulking in your room forever. Which is it going to be?"

Even though I don't feel confident enough to go to school, I give in anyway. "I wouldn't want to miss the best sandwich in the world."

"That's my girl." Peter praises, putting a small smile on my face. "Meet me at Pleasantville station at nine-thirty, okay?"

I nod, although he can't see it. "Yeah, okay. I'll catch you later."

Hanging up the phone, I release a deep breath. I'm not in any sort of mood to glam up for school today, feeling similar to when I had that hangover all those weeks ago. At least then I was slightly confident. Now, I'm at fucking rock bottom.

As I reluctantly get ready, all I can think about is if she managed to show more people. The time frame from about 7PM to 7Am is long enough for Liz to have shown about fifteen more people what me and Peter get up to in our private time.

Speaking of Peter, I have no idea why and how he's so calm about all of this. Now that Liz returned the camera, he goes on as if nothing just happened. As if our privacy wasn't utterly disrespected.