𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

。゚☆: *

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬───。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

MY girl sits on my lap as we're both seated at the edge of her bed, slowly rocking her hips back and forth, the friction giving me small jolts of pleasure. We're kissing so hard I'm pretty sure there's bruises on my lips.

"I wanna make you feel good." Anastasia says, pulling away.

"You are making me feel good." I push her down onto my lap even further. "Don't you feel that?"

She titters, taking her hands off of my shoulders. "I know you're hard but I want to make you feel even better. Let me?"

"You know you don't have to ask." I allow her to get off of my lap and get down on both of her knees in front of me.

My girlfriend grins as she pulls my trunks down, holding onto my throbbing erection with two hands that can barely wrap around it.

I tangle my fingers in her hair, pulling it slightly as Anastasia runs her tongue from the base of my cock to the very tip, licking off all the precum, doe eyes looking back up at me.

As per usual, Anastasia took her time with it, making slow movements with her soft hands. Usually, I'd urge her to get on with it, since I'm not the biggest fan of being teased. However, now we've confessed our love to eachother, my dick was practically hers now and she could do whatever she wanted with it.

So I let her. I let Anastasia use her fingertips to circle my tip and I let her use her mouth to slowly suck around the base. I lean back onto the bed, holding my body up with my elbows and marginally throw my head back.

Once she thinks I've had enough, Anastasia finally goes in and I swear, something inside me exploded when she begins to put my length in her mouth, inch by inch.

It's so hard to not give in to my temptation, wanting to throat fuck her so hard she's barely able to speak afterward. I'm aware she might not want that though, given that we've never really done something like that to that much of an extreme and I wouldn't want to rush her into doing something she may not be comfortable with.

But Anastasia looks up at me with a puzzled expression, my cock falling out from in between her puffy lips.

"Why didn't you do it?" She asks me, hands still on my dick.

Sitting up, I respond; "Do what?"

"You were about to do something and then you stopped."