𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

"ANA

"ANA." I hear a voice calling my name, ripping me out from my dream and sending me back to the real world.

Stirring, I blink rapidly. "Whatisit?"

"You want to start speaking English?" Dad asks, undoing my seatbelt for me.

"What do you want?" I groan, rubbing the side of my face to get rid of any sleep marks.

"We've landed." He explains, grinning. "I got a nice surprise for you on the tarmac."

I gasp. "Did Happy bring the Porsche instead of the Royce?"

I've always wanted to ride in that car, the Porsche 911 Turbo isn't even out on the market yet and somehow Dad's managed to obtain two of them, both in different colours. He insists those are his babies and I'm not even allowed to step foot in them. Dad almost had a heart attack when I suggested that I use one of those cars to practice driving.

"Yeah, totally." Dad says casually. "Look outside."

I open the blinds to one of the windows and see MJ, Ned and Peter standing there, engaging in conversation. As soon as I see Peter's face again, my heart skips a beat and I suddenly become a lot more awake.

Of course I'm excited to see MJ and Ned too, I'm not a total asshole.

"It's no Porsche but I did my best." Dad says and I jump out of my seat to give him a hug.

I don't even bother to go in the bathroom and try and make myself look presentable. For the first time, I don't care about my appearance before I step outside.

I know, I'm shocked too.

Me and Dad walk down the stairs of the plane and I keep my eyes trained on Peter. He's got sunglasses on but I can tell the only person he's looking at is me.

"Alright, go on." Dad teases. "You can go run over to your boyfriend now."

Not bothering to correct Dad about mine and Peter's status, I run across the tarmac towards the three people standing in the middle and MJ runs towards me too.

"Oh my God, I missed you so much!" MJ says as we connect, enveloping eachother in a warm embrace.

It feels good to be back in the arms of my friend and I give her a smile.

"Not possible, I missed you more."

"Nuh-uh." MJ shakes her head. "I missed you more."

MJ proceeds to tell me nearly everything I missed when I was away, filling me in on all the latest new gossip. It's practically my job to know everything about everyone.

"You been practicing?" Ned asks, holding his hand out when I reach him.

"Do you have no faith in me?" I respond, and the two of us do our secret handshake we made up a day before I left.