𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

。゚☆: *

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗨𝗦───。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"OH, Ana I forgot to tell you." Dad says as he drives the Thunderbird down the freeway.

"Tell me what?" I ask, leaning back on my seat and taking my headphones off.

Right now, we're on our way to pick Peter up from rehab as he finished his full thirty days yesterday. I've been extremely nervous to see him again properly, even though I've been visiting once a week ever since he was out of the Detox stage.

"Guess what today is." My father says with a large grin on his face, tapping the steering wheel excitedly. "Guess!"

"Gosh, okay!" I chuckle, racking my brain for all the possible events that could be happening today. "Oh, I know! Did Justin Hammer have another heart attack?"

"As lovely as that would be, no."

"Oh." I frown. "Is Happy getting another liver transplant?"

"No, that's next Tuesday." Dad corrects. "Today's the last day of the trial. If we win this, which is highly likely, US Weekly and Playboy magazine are going down. Plus, we'd get a fuck-ton of money which doesn't hurt."

"Not like we need it." I scoff.

"Sure we do." Dad chirps. "What's so wrong with a few more zeroes in my account?"

"People could use that money, lower class people." I point out. "Give it to a charity or something."

"Please," Dad chuckles. "I'm betting the lower class don't have daughters like mine who spend thousands of dollars per week."

During mine and Dad's conversation, May starts to stir awake. She rubs her eyes and scratches the back of her neck, her frizzy hair looking even messier than usual.

"Did I fall asleep?" She says groggily, putting her glasses off.

"Yeah, you did." Dad answers, sending her a smirk. "You know, it's so hard to believe that you're someone's aunt."

Despite May's exhausted state, she blushes a little. "We come in all shapes and sizes, y'know."

I roll my eyes and tune out of their conversation, not wanting to hear my father flirt with my boyfriend's aunt. I know for a fact that my Dad isn't romantically interested in May but because he's Tony Stark, the man can't help but flirt with anything with a pair of boobs.

Some hours later, we finally get to the rehab centre. I so badly wanted to go in there and pick Peter up with my Dad but the place was so full that they only accepted one person in per patient.

"What's wrong?" I ask May, who seems a lot more upset than she did when she woke up.

"Nothing." She brushes it off as she bites her fingernails anxiously, staring out the window. "It's just...I feel like this is all my fault."