𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

PETER PARKER

THROWING my head back, I slam my hand flat on the locked door in front of me as I put my other hand in Anastasia's hair.

"Just like that." I encourage, my eyes rolling when I feel my tip reaching the back of her throat.

I know the bell is going to ring for Period 4 in about a minute now and I refuse to turn up to class without getting off.

"Angel?" I pant, looking down at the beauty on her knees in front of me.

Her eyes flicker up to mine with my dick still in her mouth, gazing at me through her eyelashes.

I swallow. "You trust me to do somethin'?"

Anastasia takes my length out of her mouth, licking her lips clean of saliva and precum.

"I trust you." She nods, putting her hands on either side of her thighs. "What do you wanna do?"

Without answering her, I grab her hair slightly harder so she's forced to face upwards.

"Open." Is all I say to her, too horny to make full sentences anymore.

Luckily she understands what I'm trying to say and opens up her mouth, wide enough to place my cock in there myself.

I pull my hips back before rocking gently into her mouth, being careful not to hurt her too badly. By the way she's moving her legs around, I can tell she likes this and I take this as a sign to go a little faster.

I place two hands at the back of her head, keeping her steady as I basically fuck her face.

Only forty five seconds left.

"Come on." I say to myself, feeling my orgasm coming along quickly.

I'm moving so fast that Anastasia has to hold onto my legs for extra support, tears brimming in her eyes from my dick hitting that dangly thing in her throat.

Once I feel myself about to cum, I pull out of her mouth, tensing at how painful it is to not finish.

"Put your tongue out." I instruct and she obliges.

Stroking myself approximately three times, I cum all over her tongue, some of his spraying onto her chin and cheeks too.

Anastasia swallows the cum in her mouth when she stands up, straightening up her outfit, just as the bell rings.

"Hold on." I say to her when I zipped up my jeans, licking my thumb and swiping the cum off of her lower face.

Just as I'm about to find a tissue to wipe it on, Anastasia holds my hand and sucks on my thumb, licking it clean.

"You coming with me to PE or are you going to sneak out of school again?" She asks me as if what she did wasn't the hottest thing I've seen her do all day.

"Uhh..." I catch my breath. "Yea– yeah. I'll come with you."

Ana raises her eyebrows at me before unlocking the janitors closet door and walking out. "You brought your gym clothes today?"