𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

THIS morning, I had to wake up half an hour earlier than I usually do in order to get back to Queens and be on time for school

THIS morning, I had to wake up half an hour earlier than I usually do in order to get back to Queens and be on time for school. It crushed me to have to say goodbye to Ana so soon after I made her my girlfriend and had that mind-blowing sex last night, but at least I'll see her again in a few hours.

Now I'm home and I can't tell you how much I actually missed this place. Whilst staying in a fancy hotel for the night was amazing, nothing beats the comfort of my actual home.

"Sup, May?" I call out, chucking my keys on the table. "You got that helmet for me yet?"

"Uhm, no." May responds, holding a laundry basket underneath her arms with her hair in a messy updo. "Rosco said he wouldn't be able to get it back in stock till the 21st."

"You're getting it from Rosco?" I take the laundry basket out of her hands and set it down for her. "He sells those super expensive. You don't have to-"

"I know I don't have to." May shushes me, brushing off my outfit. "I want to get you something special, okay? Especially because I'm not Tony Stark and can get you all these nice...what's that?"

"What's what?"

"That." May lifts up my hand, pointing to my wrist.

"It's a Rolex." I answer, taking my wrist away from her and flopping down on the sofa. "Mister Stark said I deserved it for making Anastasia so happy."

May pinches my cheeks, ruffling my hair. "That is adorable. Did you ask her yet?"

I find myself blushing talking about Anastasia and I look at the ground, playing with my fingers. "Yeah, I asked her. She said yes."

May squeals, wrapping me in a deathly hug and sprays my face with kisses. "Peter, I'm so proud of you! You're growing up so fast."

"Alright, relax!" I laugh, worming away from my suffocating aunt.

"You know at first I thought that Liz Allen was your girlfriend." May tells me as she stands up. "She seems fond of you."

I furrow my eyebrows. "What are you talking about?"

"She came over last night." May says casually yet my heart thumps like mad.

What the hell was Liz doing at my house?

"She did?" I ask, rubbing my sweaty palms over my jeans and standing up also, following May to the kitchen. "Wh- why- why was she here?"

"Came to return your jacket." May responds, pointing over to my leather jacket that's handing on the door handle. "Speaking of which, why does a girl that isn't your girlfriend have your jacket?"

"Must've left it in the gym." I mumble, taking it off of the handle. "Is that all she came for?"

I may not be Liz's friend, but I know her. I know how sneaky she can be and what she's capable of. There's no way she travelled all the way from her house down to Queens to return a jacket that she could've given me today at school, it makes no sense.