Part 1

Y/n's POV:
I sit staring at the crowd, sweating and panicking. Not again. Another anxiety attack.

"Everything okay, y/n?" The interviewer asks. I nod in reply.

I scan the crowd and I lock eyes with my girlfriend. She mouths "you'll be okay. Just pretend you are talking to me."

I turn to the interviewer, "yes, Jimmy, I have heard these rumours about me dating someone."

"Well, can you confirm anything?" Jimmy asks at the edge of his seat.

"Okay, pipe down, Fallon, I can confirm that I have a girlfriend," the crowd goes wild.

"Did you just say girlfriend?" Jimmy asks, smiling at me.

"Indeed, I did. She is perfect," I say, making small eye contact with her.

"Can you say who she is, is she in the crowd?" Jimmy questions.

"I can't say who, nor if she is in the crowd. But I can say she is an actress." I answer

"Well, there you have it, folks, y/n is gay and she has a girlfriend. Now, time for the crowd questions." Jimmy says.

Someone stands up to ask a question, "hello, y/n, my name is Daisy. I want to ask, how do you come out to your parents?"

*Well, Daisy, you have to choose the right time to do it. And you gotta prepare for the worst. For example, my parents kicked me out. But I wasn't as affected because I though they would fully disown me. You just need to give them time, yet again, I've given my parents seven years. Hope that answered your question," I answer.

This time a boy stands up, "when you do say who she is, can we see you guys kiss?" He asks.

"Does your mum know you left her basement?" I reply.

"Dude, I'm twenty-two, I pay rent in there," he snaps back.

"You know what, security, take him out of here," I yell.

Security comes and takes him out.

The next person stands up and the crowd cheers like mad. "Hello, my name is Hailee Steinfeld. I wanted to ask, do you love your girlfriend?"

She knows what she is doing. We've never said 'I love you'. "Definitely, no doubt she doesn't know I love her. But it's true, I love her."

Hailee hides her smile, "she is a lucky girl," Hailee sits down.

Jimmy speaks up, "well, afraid to say, but our time is up today. So, ladies and gentlemen, this is y/n y/ln and this is the end of todays Jimmy Fallon show." He announces.

I leave the building and I get into my car. Sadly, Hailee and I couldn't drive together, we couldn't risk anyone seeing us.

When I get to my house Hailee is sitting on my couch. "Hey," she says.

"Hi, when did I give you a key?" I ask.

"You never did. It wasn't easy getting in here," she smirks.

"You are something special, Steinfeld," I giggle.

"Must be, I mean, you do love me," she jokes.

"I hate you so much right now. But it's true, I love you, Hailee." I say, sitting next to her and holding her hands.

"I love you too," she replies.

We both smile. Hailee wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I put my hands on her waist.

We both pull out. *If what happens every time I say I love you I will say it all the time," I say sarcastically.

"I mean, I'm not complaining," she says.

"God, I love you so much," I kiss her again.

"I love you so much too," she giggles.

We both cuddle on my couch and we put on some TV. We fall asleep in each others arms.

When I wake up Hailee is still asleep but I'm under her. I just look at her and smile. "One day I'm gonna ask her to move in with me," I whisper to myself.

"Why, I'd love to," Hailee mumbles.

"Fuck, you're awake?"

"Yep." She smirks.

"Well, then I might as well. Hailee Steinfeld, can you move in with me?"

"Of course I will. I love you."

"I love you too," I reply.

"Have we just made our first step into our future together?" Hailee asks.

"I think we might've," I say, kissing her forehead.

"I don't want to leave this position," Hailee whines.

"Who said you have to?" I ask.

"I have an interview today," Hailee frowns.

"I'll drive you there," I offer.

"But people will see us," Hailee reminds me.

"Why can't one friend drop off another friend?" I ask her.

"I can't think of a reason."

"Exactly, now lets get you ready," I say.

"But I don't have any clothes here," Hailee says.

"It's fine, you can borrow some of mine," I offer.

"Thank you, my love," Hailee replies.

"Now, come on," I say, lifting Hailee up.

"I love how light I am to you," Hailee whispers.

"Thank you, but it's not because I'm strong."

I put Hailee down and I take her to my bedroom.

"I have a few options for you, babe," I say.

"I'm ready to see them."

I show her the options and she picks out an outfit.

"How do I look?" Hailee asks.

"Honestly, I wish you didn't have to leave," I say.

"Thank you, I love you, babe."

"I love you too, darling," I reply.

"Shall we head to the interview now?" Hailee suggests.

"Yeah, lets go."

We get into the car and I start driving.