Part 13

Hailee's POV:

Y/n went home early, I offered to take her home but she wouldn't let me. I'm worried. Just a few hours ago she tried to kill herself! That could easily be happening now!

"Hailee, is something wrong with Y/n? She seems off somehow," Rudd asks.

"Uh, it's nothing. She wouldn't want me to tell anyone," I sigh, looking down at the table.

"Oh. If we can do anything, do ask," Bettany offers.

"Right. I'm just going home to check on her. Have a good night, bye," I stand up and start walking away. Everyone says 'bye' then I drive back home. I open the door and Y/n is sitting on the couch motionless. "Y/n, honey, I'm back."

"Hey."

"Tomorrow is your first therapy session, do you want me there?" I offer.

"No." Ouch.

"Okay, I'm going to bed, night." I softly kiss her forehead and she moves away. "Sorry."

"I'm sorry," she quickly replies after me. She thinks she's hurting me, I feel so bad.

I walk upstairs to our bedroom and eventually, my mind drifts away and I fall asleep.

I wake up and notice that Y/n isn't in bed. 8:32 am. She isn't a morning person.

Fuck.

I rush downstairs to see Y/n blankly staring at a wall, standing up.

"Hey. Why aren't you on the couch?" I query as I walk to her.

"It reminds me of him..." She whispers.

"Right... You should get ready for your session. I'll drive and pick you up if you want," I offer.

"No, thank you. I'm fine. I'll go get changed," she looks away from the wall.

"Okay."

She turns to fully face me and hesitates for a second. She walks over to me and gently kisses my head without touching me.

I smile at her attempts.

She sighs and walks upstairs to get changed.

I have to do something to help her. Anything.

Y/N's POV:

I get changed and walk back downstairs. "I should head now."

"Okay, I'll see you later," Hailee smiles.

"You too. Bye."

I walk to the door and take the door handle in my right hand and immediately wince in pain.

I drop the handle and grab a hold of my wrist.

"What's wrong?" Hailee rushes from her seat to me.

"N-nothing. It's nothing," I dismiss her.

"What happened to your wrist? Did he do this?" Hailee swarms me with questions.

"No... Maybe, yes. It's fine, it's not sore."

"Grab the handle again," Hailee challenges me.

"O-okay..." I shakily reach for the handle since I'm a stubborn bitch.

I hold it for a solid three seconds and then let go.

"See. I'm fine. I'm going now," I leave before she can stop me.

So, therapy again. I cannot wait... Or something like that.

I arrive and walk-in. I'm straight away sent to my room.

Here goes nothing.

I open the door with my left hand and walk-in.

"Hello. You must be Y/n. I'm Anne. You're new therapist!" She chirps happily. (I just used the name of my social worker)

"Hi," I bluntly answer.

"Take a seat and we'll get started," she gestures to the chair.

I draw the chair and sit.

"So, says here that you've been having some problems, is that right?" She checks.

"Some problems? Some fucking problems? Way to put it lightly," I already flip. Way to stay calm.

"Sorry. Do you think all this anger traces back to your father?"

"I don't have a father. And even if I did, which I don't, not every little problem traces back to that dick. He doesn't change my life like that. Don't worry, my last therapist contacted the social workers, he's in jail now. I guess it didn't say that in the file? Oh, it did? So you're just a dickhead. Fine by me. I don't need this therapy," I ramble on and on.

"Seems like you have a lot of built-up anger. Let's work on that first. When did it all start?" Anne pulls out a pen and notepad.

"I'm not telling you shit. Do you think I'd be shitting bricks, "oh, no! The therapist wants to know about my life, I'll give her a whole fucking documentary"? No, fuck no! I'm doing this so Hailee gets off my back and is happy. So keep your opinions to yourself," I shush her.

"Y/n... It's a touchy topic. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable with a family member here with you?" Anne offers. You didn't.

"Ha! Sure, I'll go call my pedo of an Uncle who nearly raped me and is in jail. I'll just say "oh, Warden, please let me see Uncle Ross. Please, oh, please!" Or maybe I can check up in the cemetery. You know, see if the family that I've never met feels like coming back to life today. Well, maybe my mother, I had her for three years now, didn't I? I'm sure she'd do that with me."

"Sorry... What about Hailee? You two are practically family," Anne suggests.

"Hailee doesn't know about half the shit I've done, She doesn't need to find out like this. And she is already so worried. I couldn't burden her like that," I sigh.

"Well, you need someone. You're an actor, any acting friends you trust?"

"Well, a few. But I don't know if they'd do this for me," I whisper.

"Who do you have in mind?" Anne checks.

"Scarlett... Johansson. Scarlett Johansson," I choke out.

"Well, I've never met her. But I'm sure she'd be nice enough to do it. Call her now, and see if she's free for our next session. And if she is, we can cut this one short," Anne gives in.

I immediately take my phone out and call Scarlett.

"Hey, Y/n! What's up? We haven't met up in a while," Scarlett kindly greets me.

"We saw each other three days ago. I was calling to see if you were busy in two days at 11 am. Are you?" I nervously inquire.

"I'm not. What do you want me to do?" Scarlett questions.

"Well, I know it's a lot to ask. But this bitch of an alien won't drop it," I pause.

"I hope you're not talking about Hailee," Scarlett jokes and I shake my head.

"No, no. My therapist wants me to bring someone I'm comfortable with a few times so I can open up. She recommended my family, but that was a no-go. And then Hailee, but she doesn't know half the shit I've done. And then I went to my two closest friends. One of which hates me right now, so I landed on you. So, do me a favour, will you?" I nervously ask.

"Of course, I will. And Lizzie doesn't hate you. She hates herself more. She hates the fact that she inconvenienced your and Hailee's relationship. Trust me," Scarlett reassures me.

"Thanks, Scar," I mumble.

"You're the only person I let call me Scar without getting pissed at them. Bye," Scarlett

"Bye." I hang my phone up, "so, I can go now?"

"Yes, you're excused."

I rush out of the building and back into my car.

(A/N: Look at that, I uploaded this story! And it wasn't even a good part. But just you wait, things will happen soon. Just to say, for any names and past experiences in this chapter were all just used from my life. Don't get mad at me, please. Bye!)