Part 9

Five Months Later

Y/N's POV:
Beep... Beep... Beep... Beeeeeep...

Where am I? Who are these people around me? Why am I here? What happened? How long have I been here? What's that beeping noise? Why the fuck am I in do much pain?

"She's awake!" A doctor yells to her fellow doctors. So she's the main doctor.

"What happened? Who are you?" I query.

"You've experienced... Well, we don't know what. But since you're awake no more tests will be done. You've been out for five months," the doctor explains. FIVE MONTHS.

"Did you think I was dead?" I whisper.

"No. You always had a heart beat. We would say different things to see if your body couldn't still react. It can," she explains. "So, who should I call to say you're awake?"

"Sorry, I have another question. Who am I?" I inquire.

"Oh. This is unexpected. You're y/n
y/mn y/ln. You're a famous actor, singer and model. Shall we call you're most recent visitor?" She explains.

"Well, I guess so," I answer.

5 minutes later someone runs in.
"Y/N! You're okay," they yell.

"Yeah... Who are you?" I whisper.

"I was warned this might happen. It's me, Hailee," she explains worriedly.

"How did we know eachother," I query.

"Well, I was your girlfriend until recently. You walked in when Florence kissed me and have been mad at me ever since. I'm sorry," she apologizes.

"Right... I remember all the voices I heard whilst asleep. You were one of them, right?" I check.

"Correct. I was the last person aloud to come and see you. After that, we were told you had passed. But I didn't believe them. You're a fighter. I knew you'd always come back for one last breathe," she assures me.

"Okay. Could you tell me more about my life? All I have is I'm an actress, model, singer/song-writer and I know a Hailee," I ask.

"Of course. You are dating someone, Elizabeth Olsen. She never got over you. She's still waiting for you to wake up. Endgame came out, you have a role in that. You're part of the marvel cinematic universe. Your friends are Lizzie, Scarlett, Florence and me. But you no longer talk to me and Florence really. Mabye you should get Lizzie and Scar," she suggests.

"Okay. Goodbye, Hailee. Talk to you later," I agree.

"Bye. I'll tell the doctors to call them," she offers, stepping outside.

This is all confusing. Mabye when I see my so called girlfriend it'll all come clearer. Two people rush in, both of them just as attractive as the girl before.

"Y/n! We were told about everything. I'm Scarlett. That's Lizzie," a women greets me.

"Hello," I say. One of the women cry, the one called Lizzie. "Why are you crying? Are you okay?" I check.

"I just, I can believe you're back. It's been five months, five lonely months," she cries.

"Can you both explain how I know you?" I request.

"As I said, I'm Scarlett. We know eachother from set on infinity war and endgame. We had a great bond and have been friends since day one," she explains.

"And you?" I ask, looking at Lizzie.

"Well, you know me from set too. We had a decent bond but it only grew from there. Before you passed, we started dating. That can just stop so you're not overwhelmed, if you want," she offers.

"I want my normal life. If you were in my normal life, I want you to be normal. If back then that was normal that we dated, then it's okay," I assure her.

"Okay," she says, tearing up again and letting out a sigh of relief.

"Does she always cry this much?" I tease her, leaning over to Scarlett.

"You'd be surprised," she jokes back. Lizzie looks pissed.

"Alright, alright. I'm just kidding," I assure her.

Should I leave while you two chat?" Scarlett offers.

"No, I'm getting out this place right now. It's been five months too long," I say, rushing away from my position off the bed. They both giggle and Lizzie scrunches her nose. Okay, noted, that's the single hottest thing in the whole world. I gotta get her to do that more often, it is adorable.

We leave the hospital and Lizzie drives us to my house.

"So... I live here?" I check.

"Yes. You used to live here with Hailee but she moved out a bit after your accident," Scarlett explains.

"Okay." We walk in to the house and my eyes scroll back in to my head. Memories come flooding in, but I assume it's not everything.

"Hailee, you're too quick of a runner. Wait up!" My past self yells.

"Okay! Okay," Hailee turns around and runs up to me, taking me in her arms and spinning me around.

"I love you," I whispered against her lips.

"I love you too," Hailee replied. Our lips go together and the kiss is soft and passionate. I wrap my legs around her waist and she carries me to the bedroom.

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/n?" Lizzie says, shaking me back in to reality.

"Did you get some of your memories back?" Scarlett inquires.

"I- yeah. I've to talk to Hailee. I fear I have made the biggest mistake of my life. I'm sorry, Liz. You're great and all, but Hailee is phenomenal. Sorry, I feel like I have lead you on to something that never existed," I apologize.

"It's okay. I knew this would be the final outcome, I loved our time together, but you will always see Hailee brighter than everything and anyone else. Go get her," Lizzie assures.

"Thank you." Scarlett sniffles and we all burst out laughing.

"And I thought Lizzie cried easily," I giggle.

"Okay, shut up and go get your women," Scarlett says. I nod my head and run out of my house. I unlock my car and I drive to where Scarlett said Hailee lives. This is it. I knock on the door and it slowly opens.