Part 11

Lizzies POV:
If there is one I could tell my stupid, naive, dumb fuck past self, it's that you should never, and I mean never, tell someone the place you go to be alone. Crack. What was that? Crunch. Crunch. Crunch! CRUnch! CruNCH! CRUNCH! What is that?
"Liz?" I hear a soft spoken voice call out for. "Lizzie, there you are!" The soft voice observes.

"Why are you here?" I ask, cutting straight to the point.

"Sorry. To say sorry. I'm sorry, Liz. I treated you like shit, even if it was for a day or however long it was. I shouldn't of done that, I was a dick and self-centred. Sorry, I am, I am so, so sorry. Can you accept my apology," y/n speaks beautifully.

"It's not your fault. I forgive you," I lie. I shouldn't have lied.

"Thank you." The voice gets louder and y/n sits next to me with a crunch of a leaf. "Do you want to be alone, I'll leave of you want me to," she offers.

"Thank you."

Y/n's POV:
That was pointless, Lizzie will never truly forgive me. It's like I used her. I go back to my car and I repeatedly slam my hand on the steering wheel. I need to talk to the one person I can trust that isn't included in anything hear. I open up my phone and scroll threw my contacts.

Y/N:
Hey, it's me. I was wondering if we could talk, I'd really appreciate it.

Not long after, he replies.

???:
Of course, I need to talk to you about something too anyway. When can we meet up?

Y/n:
Now? Could we meet at your house?

???:
Of course, come over right now, I'll be waiting!

I put my phone down and begin driving to his house. I hum to the music and tap my hand on the steering wheel. It is like I forgot about everything that happened. When I arrive, I chap on the door and he answers.
"Hey, Xander!" I greet him.
"Hi, Y/n!" He replies. Xander. My best friend. He'll hopefully help. "Come in, come on," he invites me, stepping away from the door so I can walk in. He shuts the door and we go and sit on the couch.

"You can begin," I offer Xander.
"Thank you. Well, I had this whole speech prepared but I'm just going to say it now. I...I like you. Like, like like you," he sighs. Okay, what the fuck?
"Xander, I-I'm so sorry, I don't feel that way." I feel something go to the pit of my stomach. Guilt?

Suddenly, his eyes change from affectionate to anger. What? "Don't lie to yourself, you like me. Don't play dumb," he yells.
"I-I don't know what to say, sorry." Why am I saying sorry? I've got nothing to apologize about.
"Fucking come here, slut!" He angrily shouts. What....?

He springs up and grabs my wrists, pinning me down on the couch. "Get off! Xander, get off me!" I cry, his eyes only anger more. His eyes darken with lust as he trails his left hand up my waist and up to my left breast. I gasp and try kicking him off again but he's too strong. "Xander! Off me, please..." I plead but he makes no reply, he's determined. This isn't him joking, he is going to rape me. As he gropes my boob, he starts unbuttoning my top. He grabs a gag and puts it in my mouth. Xander... My screams are now muffled and I can't beg him to stop. He has full control... I'm fucked.

"Stop squirming, you know you want it, you want this," he warns me. He takes my top off and starts feeling up my boobs threw the cloth of my bra. Xander... Please... He takes his top off then my bra, then his belt, then my trousers. The look in his eyes...this isn't Xander. This isn't the Xander I know. He doesn't want to waste time, he pulls down his trousers. Tears fall from my face and I scream, the gag muffles everything and I can't be heard. Fuck, this is so scary.

He pulls down my pants and licks his lips at the sight of...me. He pulls down his boxers and I turn my head. He grasps my cheeks tightly, aiming my head right at him. His grasp is so tight, he keeps grasping my face and takes my wrists, pinning them onto my stomach. Why does he have to be so strong? Xander, please, please, stop! He aims my head so I'm forced to watch him as he pushes his dick inside me. Xander, please, I'll do anything... Please... He continues to thrust into me and I scream. Why can't he stop? By this point, my face is drenched in my tears, he's hurting me, my friend, best friend, hurting me...and I can't do one thing about it... Xander's moans fill the room as well as a few of my muffled, might I add well fought, moans too.

He thrusts in, harder and deeper with every thrust. Stop... Xander, I'm begging you, stop! After he releases, he loosens his grip on my face and wrists and gets off my body. "That was amazing," he sighs. I don't reply, I can't bring myself to. I swiftly grab my clothes and start changing, I'm getting out as soon as possible. "Why in such a hurry?" He inquires. Why in such a fucking hurry? Are you kidding me? You just raped me! Once I have the bare minimum on, I charge out of the house, Xander chases after me but I get to my car and lock it. "You'll regret this, Y/ln!" He yells at the glass. Thank god he doesn't know I moved yet. If he did I'd be in even deeper shit. I start the engine and race off, trying to forget everything that happened.

I can't tell anyone about today, ever. Not even Hailee... Fuck, technically, I cheated on Hailee. I notice my vision goes blurry, I've been crying this whole time, and tears get caught in my eyes. I get to the house and I run in, covering my face from the public, I don't need to deal with that the now. When I get in the house I collapse on the couch. I'm...disgusting. He was right, I am a slut. Fuck, I don't even deserve to live.

(A/N: Hello, my lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry I haven't been uploading it much. I am thinking about maybe doing two different stories at once, what do you all think about that? I hope you are enjoying this story and if you have any requests, feel free to message me. Or if you just want to talk about something, my chat is always open, it is a safe place.)