11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh c'mon Ivan," Alfred said, wrapping his arms around his neck. The last few months had been eventful- raising Anastasia was one of his favorite things, and he loved her with his entire chest, but it was exhausting. He just wanted to destress.

"I don't want to hurt you, sweetheart."

"Yeah, your monster dick is going to break me," Alfred frowned, "you seemed very worried when you got me pregnant in the first place."

Ivan frowned. Alfred nuzzled into his chest.

"Are you not attracted to me anymore?" Alfred's voice cracked as he said it. Ivan's grip on him tightened.

"Believe me, the urge to fuck you into the mattress will never leave me alone."

"Then let's start acting on our urges," Alfred said, "pretty please? I'll beg."

Ivan growled, his teeth set. Alfred laughed as he was pressed into the mattress, feeling his neck immediately get tackled. Alfred moaned as he tangled his fingers into Ivan's hair, feeling his lips suck his throat.

"C'mon," Alfred said, and Ivan pressed a hand over his mouth, glaring. Alfred's eyes narrowed in satisfaction, fighting the urge to bite the hand that prevented him from speaking. Ivan began to pull his shirt off, sucking his clavicles and nipping at his sternum, before beginning to suck at his nipples.

It didn't take long until his fingers snuck down his pants, prodding at his entrance. Alfred smiled, a far off expression in his eyes. Ivan began gentle, but his movements became rougher. When Alfred seized around his fingers he growled.

"Dammit, you're tight," he hissed. Maybe he'd just forgotten how he was before? Or, well, it had been a while...

Alfred flinched at the fourth finger, and he slowed his actions, cooing softly.

"Relax."

"I am relaxed," Alfred said, pursing his lips, and Ivan opted to move slower. Alfred wincing cut through his moans, and he clawed at Ivan's back. When his pain eventually faded, Ivan pulled his hand away, taking his pants the rest of the way down before throwing them to the side.

"I'm going to enter now," Ivan whispered, and Alfred nodded, beckoning him on. His face contorted in pain as he entered, something he had never seen him do. Did he forget something? Was there not enough lubricant? Well, his thighs were coated in slick...

Alfred bit his lip, his nails digging into Ivan's back.

"Are you okay?" Ivan hissed. If he was being hurt by how hard Alfred was squeezing around him, he couldn't imagine how Alfred felt.

"Get out of me," he seethed through his teeth. Ivan blanched, pulling out, unable to ignore the way his face twisted.

"Fedya?" Ivan asked, and he panted, his legs shutting tightly.

"That wasn't right. None of that was right," Alfred frowned. Ivan pressed his forehead into his chest, and Alfred let out a sigh.

"Something is wrong," Ivan said the dreaded words. Alfred's frown deepened, and he flinched when he moved his legs.

"Stay here," Ivan said, pressing kisses to his cheeks.

"Get my phone," he said, "I need to call the gynecologist apparently. Get an appointment."

Ivan nodded, walking over to the bedside and grabbing his phone, pulling it off the charger. Alfred fiddled with it.

"I'm really sorry," Alfred said, beckoning him closer. He pressed a kiss to his lips, "It wasn't your fault."

Ivan's face didn't change- he nuzzled into his shoulder as a response as the phone began to ring. Alfred put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Alfred Cahokia?" He said, "I'm here to make an appointment with Dr. Agnodice? When's the soonest you can get me in?"

"Alfred Cahokia... oh yes! The soonest we can get you in would be... two days, at 4:00 pm. Does that work for you?"

"Yes, it does, thank you."

He hung up, looking deflated.

"Anastasia is going to wake up soon," Alfred said, "can you handle her? I need a second."

Ivan nodded, "I'm sorry."

"Ivan, it wasn't you. Trust me on that," Alfred said, "I got pushy. If anything, it's on me. And for the love of god handle that boner."

Ivan stared blankly at him, before looking down.

"And put on some pants! Please!" Alfred's face broke into a smile as he pulled himself to his feet. Ivan snorted, helping him stand for a moment before doing as told.