You'll never be pure again [Marichat]

Knight Chat Noir & Princess Marinette for the soul? me thinks yes!

Also; I really think it's evident what ships i prefer, and if you guess Adrienette and Marichat then you would be 100% correct.

This also the longest thing I've ever written, slay! As this topic deals with the loss of virginity, please make sure the person you're doing it with respects you and use protection! It shouldn't hurt if you prepare correctly but I was stupid lol! but anyways! I hope you enjoy, but please do not feel pressured into doing a single thing you do not wish to do!

kinks: n/a
________________________

It wasn't like they intended for this to happen - it just did. The princess knew what she was doing, she was not only putting her personal knights life at risk but she was also at risk for being put on blast in her kingdom for being 'impure'.

Dating a commoner - it was certainly not embarrassing for her, but she knew that she would be shamed for it if they ever found out.

So Marinette & Chat Noir kept their relationship confined to her bed chambers, when it was just them two, he was her knight in shinning armour, he was young, attractive, intelligent, & as sweet as sugar - it was bound to happen. Honestly it was her parents fault for making him her knight.

They were so deeply in love, it felt as although he had lived a life she could only dream of. Chat Noir would tell her all different kinds of stories about the kingdoms he had visited, there was one that stuck with her.

He had explained to her that when he was sixteen his father had took him to a brothel, something which he adamantly tried to avoid, but his father was set on "Making him a man". Up until that moment Marinette had knew nothing of procreation, & what it meant to lay with a man as a woman.

He claimed he was still pure, which she believed. Of course she believed him, she knew how much he hated the thought of that type of thing, he had told her in deep detail how the whole brothel system was riddled with flaws, & sins. However, the things he had described to her made her feel funny, a way she had never felt before, she felt herself ache with need, and she couldn't explain why.

She mulled the feeling over for days, she even asked her lady in waiting alya about it, alya only laughed & told her to ask Chat, Alya knew of their relationship - she was in a similar situation with another knight named carapace.. This frustrated Marinette to no end, she wasn't about to embarrass herself to him - he knew she was innocent, but after hearing what he had told her, it didn't seem like the type of thing she wanted to ask him.

She checked the library for books about how she felt - they contained nothing about how she felt. She knew she couldn't ask her parents, they'd demand his head on a platter for turning their innocent daughter into a depraved delinquent.

So after a week Marinette decided to ask him, her head was laying on his chest as they sat in the forest underneath a wild willow tree - the forest was the only place she was allowed to go, the downside of being a princess unfortunately.

"Can I ask you a question?" She propositioned him, a bit more timid than usual which made Chat Noirs eyebrows furrow together in worry, "Yes beautiful?

"S-See the week other when procreation speaking of when." Marinette felt him calm her, "Slowly Princess, you're getting yourself in a tizzy" and Marinette slumped.

"It's just me, you can tell me or ask me anything." She sat up and he followed, taking her hand and drawing calming shapes across them with his finger.

She squeezed her eyes shut as if to block him out, "See the other week when we were speaking of procreation? I-I felt funny, like there was a fire in my stomach, could you tell me why?" she gasped, and his brows furrowed together in anger.