Green Eyed Monster [Ladynoir]

Kinks: Small amount of degradation, like literally a sentence, and begging.
________
Jealousy was a thing Adrien had learned to become comfortable with throughout his adolescence, wether it be he was jealous of the free time his peers had, the relationships they had with their parents but that kind of jealousy didn't hold a candle to the jealousy and possessiveness that he felt in regards to his lovely bug, Marinette.

Initially the jealousy came from a place of sadness, wanting to be with her but now that he had that, anyone who tried to come between them sent white hot rage through his body. Now, he knew his love bug was a beautiful young woman, he didn't mind if people hit on her - that was to be expected of course, but he drew the line when she began to flirt back, now Marinette would never stray he was certain of that, he knew it just an elaborate ploy to send him feral.

And that was exactly what was happening now, his jaw clenched listening to Ladybug tell king money, "Oh you were spectacular there! Really couldn't have done it without you!" She offered that hooligan a smile, and squeezed his bicep, Adrien's eyes narrowed when King Monkey blushed, stuttering "T-Thank you, My Lady."

Now granted Chat Noir wasn't sight for King Monkey to see, but Ladybug knew he was there even if Kim didn't. He did not just say that, surely Marinette had misheard, "W-What did you call me?" honestly in disbelief, and she knew her husband was probably on a roof nearby shaking with rage.

"I called you My Lady." Kim offered with a shy smile, cheeks still red, 'what a poor fool' Ladybug thought to herself, however those thoughts were interrupted by the Man in black leather landing between them both.

"You know King Monkey, If you lack the common decency to not flirt with another man's wife - atleast try to come up with an original nickname!" Chat Noir scowled at the less experienced superhero.

King Monkey flinched, "W-Wife? H-Husband? M-Married?" his eyes flickered between the all knowing Ladybug, and the green eyes electrified with anger.

Shakily, he moved to salute Chat Noir, "S-Sorry Sir." Adrien had to bit back a smirk, it was too fun to tease Kim especially what he had done to his precious Princess, with a nod of the head he sent King Monkey on his way, letting out a disappointed sigh turning to Ladybug.

It was all part of some roleplay they enjoyed albeit sick and twisted, Marinette got to behave the confident way Adrien adored, and She got to see him wild, untamed but most importantly completely free of the expectations of love making, fulfilling the expectations of, for a lack of better term, fucking.

"Wait til I get my hands on you." He scoffed, making a move for her. Yo-yo in her hand, "I'd like to see you try cat-boy!" and with that she launched her yo-yo into the night sky, sending her bounding across the rooftops of Paris.

Oh, it was so on, Adrien followed suit with enough sheer determination to catch her before she reached their apartment - he wanted to take her on the rooftops just had he had done many, many times in their teenager years.

Hoping to be half as calculated as his darling wife, he visualised the route most often taking to their home and tried to take a short cut to ensure he was ahead of her. Speed wise he was no match for her, her small nimble body and whippet of a yo-yo always gave her an advantage.

He found himself on a rooftop, and just as he predicted she was heading this way, in the shadows he lurked hoping for the right moment where he could grab her, and he succeeded!

Tossed to the floor, he landed on top of her - hand under her head because Adrien Agreste would never harm his wife in a way that she didn't enjoy.

"My Lady." he tutted with his tongue, "You have no idea what you have done." her cheeks flushed red at his tone, his heart skipped a beat - she was his everything.