A test of patience [Adrienette]

Kinks: Spanking, manhandling, degradation, hair pulling, mocking, overstimulation, rough sex.
______________

Now Adrien Agreste considered himself to be kind, so when his wife told him that she felt unwell, Adrien told her to take the day off and he'd fill in for her in the meetings she had that day.

He felt guilty leaving his lady all unwell by herself, reassuring her that when he returned home tonight from work he'd bring back her favourite takeaway, run her a bath and snuggle with her on the couch watching her favourite disney films.

All he had asked was for her to update him on how she was feeling, if she needed anything brought back home after he finished work.

Being the Ceo of the Gabriel fashion brand, now called Agreste was hard enough, picking up the load of his top designer was harder, however the thing that really put the icing on the cake on making the day harder than it already had been was his wife being the absolute tease he knew and loved.

It started innocent enough; just a simple picture of her laying her chest resting her chin on the arm that was propped up on the bed, she gave him a small smile and her hair was down. He smiled at the picture, she was so cute, however he didn't fail to notice how her breasts squeezed together and created cleavage.

He cursed under his breath, his poor princess was struggling and here he was looking at her sickly state thinking of her body.

He wished her well, instructing her to eat something, preferably the left over chicken noodle soup that Sabine had gave them the other night.

The next picture was a little less innocent, she was dressed in the skimpiest of pyjamas, if you could even call them that. She wore one of his t-shirts, and thigh highs the message below said "I finally put some pyjamas on! What do you think?"

He felt his cock begin to harden, reaching a semi, he typed back "Maybe you should put on something warmer? Also what are you up to?" and to both his delight and dismay, she replied "You'll see ;)"

He cursed under his breath, she really was testing his patience today.

At around half 4, 30 minutes til home time, Adrien was jumping for joy, an hour max and his little love bug would be in his arms once more, he could nurse her back to health.

That's when his phone pinged while he was in a meeting with the design team, taking notes for Marinette to go over when he received a picture of her bent over on the mirror, she arched her back in a way that made his t-shirt slide up to the small of the back.

His attention however was on the her bare pussy, and ass on full display to him, he cursed under his breath and the person leading the meeting turned to him with a concerned face.

"Is everything alright Mr Agreste?" Adrien looked up from his phone only to see all his employees staring at him, "Oh yes! I am very sorry, I just realised i forgot something in my office."

They nodded, before turning their attention back to the meeting while he typed furiously.

Kitty: Wait til i'm home
princess, you'll fucking be
begging for mercy.

Buginette: We'll see 'bout
that hot stuff ;)

While Everyone was distracted he reached down and grabbed his dick through his suit trousers, creating a perfect outline, he sent a picture to of it to Marinette, telling her that if she kept it up that he wasn't going to let her come for disobeying him.

He nearly hit the roof when his princess sent him a picture of her on her knees in-front of the mirror  in nothing other than her thigh highs, her message reading how she can't wait.