Backstage Support [Adrienette]

This was requested by @Adrien_flopped sorry for the delay in posting, but i really hope you enjoy it!
_____________________

Marinette watched him with stars in her eyes, sure he wasn't the vocalist or even the guitarist, but the way he lost himself in the melody of the keyboard, his hands gracefully dancing across the keys was a sight she'd never tire from. Despite him playing a 'background' role, he had created a large following due to the popularity of the band easily outshining most people in band. Luka & Ivan didn't hold a candle to the Agreste man, unfortunately, however it was fortunate for their girlfriends, Marinette was honestly jealous.

Luka got to parade Zoé around as much as he wanted, and Ivan's instagram page was practically dedicated to his high school sweetheart Mylene, a stark difference between their relations and hers. It did hurt, but she knew it was for her protection, people online could be brutal and with her anxiety Adrien was hesitant to publish it, not that he wouldn't, he had declared over and over again he will, once her anxiety calms down a bit. It was a sweet and considerate thought, as much as Marinette was stubborn about how she was fine Adrien was always there to remind her that her health took priority over anything.

From the Couffaine boat along the seine, to watching him perform for the masses, he had never changed, or strayed. Marinette knew he could have any girl he wanted, and the way that he chose her over and over again gave her a confidence boost. She was thankful it was their last leg of the tour, just a couple more shows and they'd be back out of the hectic life being on the road, retiring to their little nook away from prying eyes, she could hardly wait.

She had initially had been worried about entering into a business relationship with her friends, and long term boyfriend, but being the costume and set designer for kitty section was amazing. Not only did she get to see the world, but she done it with the love of her life by her side. The band quickly exited the stage for a little 5 minute break before the encore, and she couldn't tear her eyes away from him as he made his way to her.

The band all wore simple outfits, it just wasn't their thing to wear flashy outfits long gone the days of eccentric animal masks and shoulder pads, she let out a giggle remembering how she use to have them dress up. She watched Adrien rise from the stool the accompanied the piano, he tried to walk as calm and composed as possible, just as he got into the wings with the curtains covering them, he full on sprinted towards her.

He picked her up, leaving her a foot of the ground - his veins filled with electricity after hearing all those people singing and cheering for them. He placed a wet kiss on her lips, and cheered, "Did you see us?" and Marinette chuckled, he was adorable. His face was flushed, blonde hair was damp and his eyes shone with the high of performing. He slowly placed her back on the ground, with a small 'sorry' despite not sounding sorry, and she smiled up at him, "You are amazing, I'll never stop being bored of seeing you all perform." and his grin grew, he took a quick sip of the water bottle Marinette offered, and handed back to her, she took a swig before putting the cap back on.

He ducked down and gave her a sloppier kiss this time, one a little more ferocious than the last with his tongue gaining access to her mouth, thankfully not anyone who didn't know of their relationship was around. Their kiss was interrupted by Juleka grabbing his shoulders, "That's enough Casanova!" pretending to gag, him and Marinette shared a giggle, "See you in ten!" he shot her a wink, walking backwards before turning on his heels entering the stage the sound of adoring fans blazing throughout the stadium.

The encore was simple consisting of 3 songs from their debut album; I love unicorns, you don't need to skyrocket & the melody. All three played a huge role in the bands rise to fame, however the melody was the song that went number one in the majority of countries worldwide. Marinette couldn't be more proud of him, and each time she heard that song she was instantly transported back to the age of fourteen hearing Adrien sing it for the first time, although he wasn't the one to sing it anymore - leaving that to Juleka and Rose, it still had the same impact as it did back then.