I wanna fuck you like an animal [Marichat]

Marinette was in her shower, she loved the way the water cascaded over her head & shoulders in the morning. Especially after a rough night of love making, she sighed happily as she thought about her absolute sex god of a boyfriend who lay in her bed, snoring softly.

For someone who looks so beautiful, and innocent when he was sleeping he was an animal when they had sex. Always toeing the line between hurting her and bringing her immense pleasure, his stamina was something else aswell he was insatiable, which was a curse and a blessing.

Her shower playlist was blaring loudly, her favourite thing to do in the shower was play classical renditions of modern music - she hummed along to Vitamin String Quartet's version of a Lana Del Rey song - there was something so beautiful and graceful about it.

The music on her phone stopped, and she sighed, she shook her hands dry ready to pull open the curtain to see what was going on when her shower curtain was pulled back, she jumped back with a squeak, and was greeted by her naked 6 foot 5 boyfriend - he took his height after his dad, and Marinette took hers off her mother - so it was a vast height difference boyfriend.

She covered her pussy, and boobs with her hands - nothing he hadn't seen before but it was an instinct!

"You're showering." He stated as if it wasn't obvious, he looked irritated for some reason

Marinette let out a laugh from being scared by him, "Y-yeah like it wasn't obvious."

He stepped into the shower, and Marinette's eyes widened - how the fuck was he already hard?

"Without me." Chat Noir stated leaning into her, encasing her with his hands on either side of her head.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping i didn't wanna wake you." Marinette pouted, wrapping her hands around his neck, while he placed his on her hips, he looked down at her and scoffed.

"Like that would stop me, you know fine well I'd fuck you whenever" Marinette giggled at this, looking up at him, "Well Kitty cat, what are you going to do about it?"

Chat about smirked and lifted her up with ease, "I think a certain little purrincess needs to be shown what's right from wrong."

Her back was pressed against the shower wall, as he teased her entrance with his cock, and she tried to hump against him to no avail as he held her against the wall.

"Now look at the greedy little kitten, so desperate when all she has to do is ask." He smirked, the black mask emphasising his green eyes that  held so much love and lust.

She bit her lip before looking into his eyes, giving him her best baby doll eyes, "Please fuck me Chat Noir."

"With pleasure." He smirked, and captured her lips sinking into her dripping cunt, their mouths swallowed each other's moans, he fucked her fast and violently - perks of having a superhero boyfriend.

She broke the kiss and let out a loud moan, his kissed trailed down her neck, as he continued to pound her pussy. He found her sweet spot and viciously attacked it, leaving behind a bright red love bite in its wake.

"I'm gonna - oh god - kill you." Marinette's threats were interrupted by her own need to be fucked, and filled. Chat Noir chuckled darkly at this, "Lucky - fuck - this chat has 9 lives."

He bottomed into her, filling her up, over and over again until she was near her breaking point.

"Fuck you're cunt is so needy, it's fucking sucking me in." he groaned into her neck, Marinette's eyes rolled back, addicted to the feeling.

He reached his left hand down to play with her clit, causing Marinette to moan louder than before.

"You're evil." she moaned, her climax coming faster than it should.

"I'm a superhero." he chuckled.

Her pussy squeezed around him, he was nearing the end and so was she, Marinette humped against him, and he moaned, "Fuck."

"We are." She replied, eyes closed. "Look at me, I know you're going to come, look at me when you do Princess."

Her eyes opened to look at those forest green eyes, and she nearly came, waiting for him to tell her to go ahead.

"Let go." he whimpered, capturing her lips once more, she whimpered as her legs tingled and she saw stars.

"Fuck." he exclaimed as he finished in her, with a few uncontrolled, stuttered thrusts, making sure his load was deep inside her.

After they caught their breaths, they giggled, Chat Noir let Marinette down, once again towering over her.

"You okay Maribug?" He kissed her forehead, she smiled "I'm perfectly okay Adricat." he ruffled her hair, pulling her in for a hug.

"We really need to shower." Marinette sighed trying to escape his grasp, he whined "nooo i want cuddles."

Marinette smiled and rolled her eyes, "and you'll get them after we're clean you mangy chat."

He pouted, pulling away from her hug, "woe is me." he said dramatically, before detransforming.

"Woe is you Adrien." Marinette agreed with a giggle.