The angel, the witch and the party [Adrienette]

Requested by the lovely @adrien_flopped, my sincerest apologies that this is late, University deadlines got the best of me, but I hope you enjoy this regardless and I managed to give you what you were looking for!
_____________
Condensation covered the windows, as the glow of multi-coloured lights covered the room, music thumping from Nino's dj booth rattled the room, and Marinette for one, was happily dancing along, belting out EDM classics of her youth.

Her cheeks were a rosy hue, from the body heat, dancing and of course the drink that she currently held in her right hand.

Alya and her dancing along, pointing in each others faces singing out loud - probably off key, that'd be tomorrows problem though, when she was clicking through snapchat stories seeing the mess she was, and being completely cringed out by her behaviour. Her eyes left Alya and danced over to the blonde man wearing those stupid wings and halo, an Angel - how fitting for Adrien Agreste.

His stupid smile was radiant, she hated him (it was rather the opposite), he was laughing talking to some nameless girls who she had never seen in her life the tall, blonde type, and her eyes narrowed, asshole.

He must've picked up on a glare, because he swiftly ended the conversation, Marinette quickly turned her attention back to Alya, interrupted when Adrien placed his hand on her shoulder, fixing the black dress she wore, pulling up the spaghetti strap, he leaned into her ear and spoke, "Gotta be more careful bug, don't want people getting the wrong idea."

Fuck him.

Marinette blushed, but she would not succumb to his charms, so she shrugged her off him and found some random shmuck - one of kim's random jock friends, she danced with him eyes trained on Adrien's.

His jaw clenched, his brilliant green eyes narrowed and his hands were in fists at his side, how dare she? They weren't officially dating, more of a friends with benefits situation, Marinette didn't want him - she had made the explicitly clear.

"We can't kitty."

"It's too dangerous"

"It's not right"

"I love someone else"

The last one stung the most, he assumed it was Luka - only problem stopping them being together was that Luka was a rockstar, off touring the world. That was what Adrien thought at least.

Before he even knew it, he was beside Marinette and the man dressed in a sub par costume, the only thing even implying it was halloween was the stupid plastic vampire teeth in his mouth and the blood on the side of his lip, what a loser.

"You're so hot." The man slurred, Adrien was beginning to see red - Marinette wasn't hot, she was beautiful, amazing, creative, intelligent, a goddess, an angel, and many more things that simply couldn't be encapsulated by 'hot'

"Mind if I steal Marinette for a moment?" Her blue eyes glared daggers at him from underneath her witch hat, he'd change that soon enough, maybe the man felt intimidated by Adrien's choir boy smile that honestly verged on terrifying by the lack of joy in his eyes, or the slightly rough tone his voice, or maybe it was the fact that Adrien towered over him, but he quickly fled, leaving just the Angel and the Witch.

"Who's he?" Adrien spoke.

She shrugged, "Dunno. Who are those girls?"

"Girls in my course." He replied.

"Right."

An awkward silence engulfed them, Marinette awkwardly shuffled from one foot to the other while Adrien stood stoic, "Was that it?" She spoke.