chap-1

(An -i will write something in italics in every chap which is no one's point of view just hints.)

It was bright outside a man in early twenties working attentively on the computer, coffee was placed left side glass table which have some files and pen holder .His new Gucci coat was hanged on back of his office chair shirt sleeves were neatly folded.
Sound of Time ticking was coming form his left hand watch .he was sitting on his chair one leg crossing other.the atmosphere was so silent only sound was coming for watch and keyboard typing.it was interrupted buy a knock .

"Come in "the man said with his deep voice.

"Taehyung mr.jeon is coming in 10 mins "his friend and secretary jimin explained.

"Ok chim you are looking pale did you had your breakfast"Taehyung asked worriedly.jimin usually does he skips meals to be in proper shape.A incident happened in highschool where both jimin and tae where in same class jimin liked a boy so much but other reject him saying he was fat and bullied him until one day taehyung saved him from bullies.But damage was already done it effect him lot till today .

"No taehyung I will eat after meeting "jimin said .

"No the meeting will take lots of time you better go and have breakfast now or I will cancel meeting forcefully drag you to the canteen"

"What are crazy how can you handle alone in meeting then"jimin was trying to convince him.

"I can handle chim now go "jimin gave up went towards canteen after handling taehyung his tab about details of the meeting.

Taehyung wore his coat and started moving towards the meeting room .

Mr.jeon already present there standing near the conference table his back was facing taehyung.

"Good morning mr.jeon "taehyung said and bowed.

"Good morning mr.kim"Jeon said .

"Plz call me taehyung sir plz have a seat my apologies for waiting you"taehyung said .

" Don't worry about that young man I just came".mr.jeon said.

Mr.jeon his secretary seated facing Taehyung .

"Where is your secretary taehyung "mr.jeon asked .

"Oh he didn't have breakfast in morning if he will continue in his meeting with breakfast he will definitely faint so I excused him sorry for inconvenience sir I will explain about the meeting on behalf of him ". taehyung said politely.

"No problem taehyung " mr.jeon said politely .Jeon heard about taehyung alot that he treats his employees very nicely he was never rude to any one .Even his company is one of the top company he is always down to earth .he never treat Small company poorly who collaborate with his company .
But now mr.jeon seeing this live he was so much impressed by him.

After the meeting
Mr.jeon and and his secretary walking towards the exist.
"Sir "his secretary called.
"I think he is best for young master. taehyung has good heart person and he will treat young master nicely without taking any advantage" .

"That's what I am thinking Daniel we will invite him to dinner ".Jeon took his phone and dialed taehyung.

"Hello mr.jeon did you forget any thing in office room should I bring it you "taehyung asked.

"It's nothing taehyung I just want to invite you for the dinner in my house for the success of deal "
".

"Offcourse sir I will be present "taehyung said .

After that Jeon left to his house .

(This is want I was waiting .)