chap-23

New spread like fire that Kim taehyung step down form company handing it over to Jeon's .

False alligations raised that Kim taehyung cheated on Jeon jungkook that's why jungkook divorced him.

Every one was hating on him for doing this to Jeon jungkook.
Media were trying to contact them but taehyung never came out of the house.

Jeon's said they don't want talk about this incident any further.

Taehyung was just hopelessly lying in his bed he was looking pale eyes were red due to all crying .
He became so thine .

He just doesn't wasn't wants to clarify anything on this incident to media.

He know people will just listen to who have power they will never listen to them.

He doesn't want to fight with any one he will never win power always win .

From today he needs to go to Jeon office for starting the job.

He Just wore a normal shirt and leaved his messy hair as it is .he went down to kitchen he just stood there just one week back his bun was there for him for making breakfast.
His eyes became teary slowly flowing on his cheeks .

He didn't brother to wipe it as they will flow again he went inside to search something he just found soups that all.

He didn't bother eat he just habituated for not eating it was nothing new to he just lived on these mere soups and noodles for 3 years .

He went inside Jeon office he held his head low.

People in the office looking at with shock faces . murmuring about him.
Many insults down the hall but he didn't cared he just looked down.

People fight for themselves when they have hope in themselves hope in life.but taehyung doesn't have any hope he just want to go to his mum as soon as possible he can't take same pain again.he already had enough.he doesn't want to fight for mere few months.he gave up.

He went inside the ceo cabin mr.jeon and jungkook were sitting on the chair .

He just stood there bowed to them .

"Oh you finally cam mr.kim thought you will never"mr.jeon said with smile .

Other side jungkook was just looking at him blankly.

Taehyung just noded.

"So as for the contract mr.kim you will do every work we assign without any complaints.
"Jeon said .

Taehyung again noded his head .

"Good then we will start of with some coffee bring me and ceo coffee".Jeon said with a smirk.

Taehyung just gave nod and went towards the coffee machine he took 2 cups of coffee he know jungkook doesn't like lots of sugar so he just put 1 block of sugar he know other faked everything but he doesn't know why he did this .

He went inside the office with 2 cups of coffee .
He place at the table .
He didn't even glance jungkook at cause he was not his innocent bun with beautiful doe .now the person infront of is different person he is the ceo of Jeon his bun was just an artist.

"You can leave to cabin mr.kim mrs. Choi will assign you work".

Taehyung bowed to them and walked out of office.

Jungkook was trying hard to not react anything he saw how older was looking pale and thin.
he just sat there with blank expression.