chap-36

Next day jungkook got ready for meeting and left Office .

He saw taehyung in his cabin .he didn't invite him for the meeting he went inside the conference.

He called the shareholders and some important people.

"Good morning I have called you in his cause we are collaborating Jeon's and The Kim's which currently taking care by cousin jin.
And we are changing name to TK.
"Jungkook said .

He can't go with name of Jeon's kim daehyun will easily know him he changed his whole company name and didn't submit his divorce papers to cabin so technically he was still kim jungkook and this what he want for his next step.

He explained everything about the collaboration and changing names .

He secretary arranged appointment with kim daehyun son who was just like his father a greedy one.

He needs to trapped them .

They got appointment next of next morning as son was already in Seoul for meeting his girlfriend.

He  he changed his identity he was only known as kim jungkook who married his secretary.

The next morning he got meeting kim daehyun son sungho.

He invited him to the office.

Jungkook sent gave taehyung leave today so he can't face this bastard.

Kim sungho entered office along with his secretary .

Jungkook was in his cabin.

He just sat there with blank

Sungho saw beautiful male infront of him he smirked checking him out.

"Hello mr.kim "jungkook said forwarding his hand .

Sungho held those soft hands "you can call me sungho jungkook "he said with creepy smile and carssed jungkook hand with his thumb fingers.

Jungkook just gave him a smile inside he was feeling very creepy.

"So you married jungkook "sungho asked directly. Jungkook internally smirked after listening that .

"Yes sungho "jungkook said with smile he saw how his eyes darkened.

"Do you love your husband jungkook ".sungho asked him.

"Actually it was arrange marriage he was orphan my dad liked him so he got me married his most trusted employee". jungkook said with little sad he wants to make sungho know that he doesn't love his husband he need to make him belive that.

"Oh thats so sad "sungho said with a smirk.

Jungkook got message form that they hacked sungho phone form now on who ever he calls whole thing jungkook can listen.

"So shall we talk about the deal sungho "jungkook asked other gave a nod.

"It's was nice meeting you jungkook  "sungho said for jungkook gave fake smile to him.

"Mee too sungho".

After that he left the cabin.

Sungho took phone an called his dad .

"Dad his was easy catch I want him and after that we can take up the deal I don't know how he handles the company ".sungho said on phone.

"You wish boy "jungkook said with smirk while listening to conversation.