chap-38

2 weeks passed

After that Incident taehyung saw how jungkook being distinct with him he never looked up him when they any meeting.

He was lately being with his friend he was some what feeling better.

But he can see those hurtful eyes of Jungkook when ever he was with Jennie .

He truly doesn't know what younger was thinking.

On other side jungkook hacked many things he collected most of the information about the daehyun illegal business.

Taehyung just want to know where his mother was but jungkook decided to destroy his whole Empire.

He convinced sungho that his husband doesn't love him.

Sungho thought this is correct time to make jungkook his .

But he doesn't it was all jungkook plan.

He walked into the room there were jin and namjoon .

Namjoon was head of police force.

"I have collected everything guys I just want to have right time to execute plan.".

"On 25 there will be party I want taehyung to attend that party this will be last time taehyung should see that bastard".

They noded there heads .

Jungkook went outside the office saw taehyung and Jennie .

He become more sensitive these days no one was there for him lean on seeing taehyung with other was not helping him .

He saw taehyung was explaining something to taehyung and other just looking at him with heart eyes.

And jungkook clarified that Jennie will truly love him .he went inside cabin.

He just saw the necklace.
Tears were just flowing his eyes he just sat there blankly looking at chain.

He can't take his pain he just want to hug taehyung tightly and cry in his but he can't this is karma. He  did all by himself.

He wants to go back in time.

But not how world works .

They have small company  party in club .

Jungkook doesn't want to go but he needs atleast attained as he was ceo.

He was getting ready .he just wore simple outfit and went to club the he just sat on couch .some employees greeted him he just gave a nod .they saw there ceo was not in good mood so no one distrub them.

He saw taehyung entered yeh club along with Jennie .there were not tears left for him he just saw them.
There went towards the counter and had some drinks .

Jennie dragged him to dance floor.

They were slowly swaying there hips .
Jungkook just saw them he didn't even noticed when his tears were flowing.

"Looks like I really lost you tae"he drank whole glass.

He doesn't want to be here anymore.
He just stood up and went outside .

He laughed while to his car other were just looking at him weirdly .

He continued his laugh and went to car and closed the door.

Soon his he laugh changed into loud sobs.this whole body was shaking he just held steering wheel tightly .

He can't see taehyung with some. Other but if other was happy he doesn't care.