chap-13

After taehyung left Jungkook went to art room he need to make something new .
He about to put brush on the canvas he got call.

It's was his dad

"Hello baby how are you".Jeon asked .

" Am good how are you do dad "jungkook asked getting up.

"Baby I am holding a party in 2 days please be prepared I want you and taehyung to introduce to everyone".

"Yeah dad I will be prepared can you call taehyung and say about the party"jungkook asked .

"I was trying to call bun but he was not lifting the call"Jeon said.

"May be was meeting dad he said it was important for him "

"Ok bun I will call him after he reach his home ok".

Other hand taehyung speed up car .
After 3 hrs of journey he finally stop car and got down.

He went to stoped at the gate touched the rusty iron gate held his head down to see the ground .
His eyes fixed on ground for some time.

He opened rusty gate it creaked.
It was peaceful garden with dry leaves on the path as he took step crunching leafs sounds resonated in the peaceful atmosphere.

Garden was filled with different flower someones favourite so as the memory he preserved it.

He took watering can and watered the plants .

After that he settled on ground .

"How are doing mom hope doing well". tears where formed in his eyes.

With shaking voice
"H-happy birthday mom " tears slowly rolling down.

"Am doing good mom "

"Am working on it "

"Just few more months mom's the sinners will be punished mom just few more months ".

"I worked hard so much for this moment mom we need just hold ourself just few days we will get justice mom "his eyes were red showing so much rage .

"You meet him soon mom ".

(Every time you do sin you will get second chance .But not every time you will get second chance some sins need to punished)