chap-9

After marriage jungkook bid goodbyes to his family he and taehyung entered the house .

Taehyung held jungkook hand and they walked into house .once they entered into his room.

Jungkook looked his room and blushed hard .
"You can use this washroom bun I will take other one"taehyung said and left the room .

Jungkook came out of washroom he drying his hair with hair dresser.he was wearing white shirt with matching white short.suddenly felt strong arms around waist .he flinched at little bit but he know who he is smile automatically formed on his lips . taehyung put his chin on jungkook shoulder and admire the beauty through mirror.

Jungkook felt safe around his arms he liked being held by taehyung.

"Your looking like angel baby so mesmerizing "taehyung said slowly kissing his neck .
Jungkook cheeks was red due to all compliments.
Taehyung took box from his pocket and held infront of jungkook.
Taehyung hot breath was hitting jungkook neck with shaky hands he reached the box and slowly opened it .it was beautiful chain .

"It's beautiful hyung "Jungkook said caressing the chain

"Do you want to were it baby"taehyung asked slowly kissing his jaw .

"Y-yes hyung "Jungkook said trying best not to stutter.

Taehyung took chain   put in on jungkook neck after that kissed the nape .he looked at jungkook on his white milky skin the golden chain was looking ethereal.he was glowing in the moon light.

"Can I make you mine bun are you ready to give me yourself "taehyung asked kissing his neck.

"Please hyung make yours "jungkook said throwing his head back.taehyung kisses on his body were too much from him .his whole body was shivering.

Taehyung lifted him and took him to his bed.

That night they claimed each other.

It was middle of one was softly snoring  laying on chest other was looking at the ceiling with dead  eyes.

(  Some times you need sacrifice yourself to achieve something)