chap-24

Taehyung went to mrs.choi .

"Oh you came mr.kim I was waiting for you "mrs.choi said checking him out.

This gonna be fun mr.kim you were unreachable back then now I can do anything with you mrs.choi thought in her mind .

There was small cabin just for taehyung .he went inside the cabin
With mrs.choi.

They were bunch of files in the table.

"Mr.jeon said that you need to complete it by end of today  good luck "she smirked at him and left the office.

Taehyung sat on chair there were a
many flies which is impossible for a human to do it in one day.

Taehyung took the first file and started to work on it .after working 8 hours completely it's was 7 his stomach growled .he didn't take any lunch break .he know how will be scenario in canteen without even entering.
He head was aching badly he was feeling dizzy .
But he still have files to complete.

He took bottle of water and drank it in one go.

He again got back into walk .
It was 1 when he finally finished his work he went outside office he whole body was numb .it feels like his head will blast soon .

He need to get rid of this headache .
He took medicine and went convince store.

He started to eat food he was feeling like everything repeating same place .

He took medicine and went to his house .

It was not peaceful any more.

Jungkook was just following him office to house .he looked how taehyung entered house.

"Why are you doing this jungkook leave him already "he was saying to himself .

But still his gut  feeling was saying that what ever they assuming may be wrong.

He started the car and went to his appartment.

He was not leaving with his parents.

He just straight went inside the office.he bought every thing for taehyung house .
He went inside closet open the box there was there wedding ring and gold chain that tae gave him he can't return.

Tears left his eyes unknowingly.
He closed the box and went to bed .

It was getting hard for him to sleep alone .