Chapter Five: Edward

Louis screamed into the luxurious pillow, his one free hand gripping tightly onto the hotel sheets to the point they pulled free from the mattress.

The little blue pills always did wonders, Edward still hard as a rock behind him as he felt the stars and fireworks coming. Louis gave his cock a few quick jerks before he was bellowing and coming into his own hand, the older gentleman following a few minutes later.

"What did I do," Edward asked breathlessly before placing a small kiss on Louis' spine as he pulled out, "to deserve you?"

"I could say the same," he was winded, watching as Edward's torso heaved, covered in tattoos and dark blonde chest hair and far more muscles than you would expect from someone in his mid-forties.

He accepted the small hand towel his fiancé offered to wipe his hand off, soon occupying it with a bottle of water from his nightstand

Outside, he could hear the ocean lapping against the beach, albeit several stories up in the high rise condo Edward had rented for them. For the actual wedding weekend, he had rented a small block of resort suites directly overlooking the ocean and Louis was ecstatic at the possibility of being able to walk out onto their balcony, down the stairs and jump into the Pacific. The older man had only been in Louis' life for just under a year, but everything had changed and he couldn't imagine how hard everything would be without him.

He watched as Edward threw on a robe and ventured onto the balcony, taking in the view and peaceful chaos of a noisy, happy party resorts that surrounded them

He watched as Edward threw on a robe and ventured onto the balcony, taking in the view and peaceful chaos of a noisy, happy party resorts that surrounded them. Everyone having a good time. Everyone wealthy and free of the problems that had plagued Louis' life this time last year. He didn't wonder how he was going to take care of things anymore. He didn't have any financial worries at all, as Edward was content to give him anything for which he could possibly fathom to ask.

Plus, he was a handsome man with an impressive body and pretty spectacular ass for a man his age and a bank account that outranked the entire value of some small countries. He still had a full head of strawberry blonde hair, soft, kind green and eyes. He sported a firm jaw coated in a thick beard accompanied by an intoxicating moustache, dimples and frequently satisfying equipment between his legs, even if he did require medical assistance with that.