Chapter Six: Family Dinner

Thought we'd surprise you guys in honor of all the Larry chaos today. The boys are halfway through their trip; both #HalfwayHome!!!!

We could not be more touched by all of the excitement our story is generating and hope you guys are loving it as much as we are!

WARNING: There's a *FADE TO BLACK* sex scene between Edward and Louis in this chapter.

**********

Harry woke up, dejectedly alone. It was Friday. Another long free day to himself before the rehearsal dinner he'd been invited to and then the wedding tomorrow afternoon.

What time is it in London?

It was half past noon here at the resort, which meant after six at the shoppe. It would be closed, but the FOH staff usually stayed after to prep and finalise orders for the next day.

He dialed, happy when only two rings went by before someone answered.

"Sweets with Style. This is Zayn."

"Zayn?" He asked, confused. Zayn was their delivery driver - and famous in the shop for clocking out the MOMENT his shift ended. "What are YOU doing there?"

"Oh we had a big random order for the Oreo truffle things tomorrow so Liam asked me to stay late and help."

"Zayn, you're a DRIVER. Fantastic driver and great with customers but I've never seen you decorate."

"It's sprinkles and chocolate drizzle! How hard could it be?"

Harry sat up, concern growing on his face.

"Certain sprinkles and certain drizzles identify the truffle itself. Every vanilla gets one star sprinkle-"

"Harry, Harry.... shut up. You're supposed to be on vacation. And worry not, Liam gave me your stupid binder regarding Confectionary Decor Theory."

"It's not a THEORY it's a proven system!"

"Will you calm down? Aren't you at some fancy gay resort? Like, go ride some dick and trust us."

"I'm your boss, Zayn, you can't tell me to go ride a dick."

"I'm the best delivery driver you've ever hired. I can do what I want."

"You're the only delivery driver we've ever hired."

"Exactly. I'm indispensable. And, as it turns out, I am... adequate at decorating truffles. Seriously though, are you doing anything fun or just hanging out in your room feeling sorry for yourself?"

"Actually.... I kind of met someone last night."

"Casually or in the Biblical sense?"

Harry couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oy shit! PAYNO! HARRY GOT SOME IN MEXICO!" Zayn yelled across the shop, Harry grateful they were already closed.

There was some echoed yelling.

"NO, HE'S ON THE PHONE!"

Liam picked up the front counter phone.

"YOU shagged someone? Who? What's his name?"

"I don't, erm, actually... I didn't get his name."

The two men back in London collectively lost their shit.

"You ran a BACKGROUND check on Jason before your first date!"

"That's different. That was a date in my home town, not meaningless sex halfway across the globe. It was fun but I'm never gonna see him again."