2. 𝙎𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴍɪ'ꜱ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

Baby stepped out of the room, and that's when I turned back to Sid, Faizi, Sanju, Koel and him, as Sid pulled my hand and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

We were followed by the four of them as Sid took me to the dispensary, and I realised that they knew that I was lying but then what option did I had.

I just couldn't confess anything infront of Baby, and that's when I felt that Sid was cleaning my wound as I didn't even flinch, I had already faced enough to become confidential with pain and here, this physical pain is nothing.

I took a deep breath as Koel was the first one to break the ice, "Monami, yeh kaise hua!?"

I was about to tell the truth when I stopped abruptly, as I glanced at Koel and Sid simultaneously and got my left hand behind my back, making sure that none of them were able to notice it, as I made a crunchy as I always do when I am about to lie.

I looked at Koel and said, "Hospital se vapis aate time ek chota sa accident hogya. Jeep ke saamne ek aadmi aagya tha, and usse bachne ke liye, maine apni jeep dusri direction mein turn kri and breaks lagate hi, my head hit the stearing of the car."

It took them a moment as they processed everything, when Sid looked at Koel and others then back at me as he said concerned, "Monu yaaar, dhyaan kyun nahi rakh sakti tu apna ab?"

"Arey, ab esme meri kya galti?" I questioned pouting.

Sid looked at me and whispered in my ears, "Duniya ko lagta hai ki tu kitni bholi hai lekin main jaanta hoon ki tu kitni kameeni hai!"

I looked at him, almost shocked, but then smirked back as I replied whispering, "Ab ek kameene ki dost toh kameeni hogi na?"

Sid took a step back, baffled at my sudden comeback and I smirked looking at my Kameena Bestfriend.

While everyone else present in the room were utterly confused, as they tried to understand the talks between the two Kameene bestfriends, but, it's impossible guys!

" Cadet Koel and Cadet Siddharth tum dono apne-apne rooms mein jao. Cadet Monami tum aaj raat yahin dispensary mein rahogi apni injuries ki vajah se." instructed Faizi, looking at three of us.

Koel and Sid nodded their heads and left the dispensary after wishing us night, while we wished the same as the duo took the leave.

That's when, Faizi, Sanju and Karan turned to look at me.

"Tu sacchi sacchi bata rahi ki tenu ki hoyea?" questioned Karan, pretending being Balli.

I stared at Karan and then cross questioned him just as I would have done with Balli, "Aur main tumhe sach kyun btaun?"

Karan aka Balli raised his hands in the air as I chuckled inwardly.

"Monami, sach btao kya hua!?" questioned Faizi sternly.

I looked at Faizi and then spoke up taking a deep breath, "Charu ne mujhe kidnap krne ke liye aadmi bheje the. Academy vapis aarhi thi and then they blocked my way. So, unse ladte-ladte mujhe bas minor injuries hogyi and that's it.", I completed being honest.

Yeah, I was attacked and the part which I told is the truth but half truth. No, I haven't lied, I just hid certain things from them.

I looked at him and found that he was clenching his fists, trying to hold back his rising anger for Charu and concern for me, trying his best to not to unveil his mask of pretence.